LTC6430-15 - High Linearity Differential RF/IF Amplifier/ADC Driver
- 50.0dBm OIP3 at 240MHz into a 100Ω Diff Load
- NF = 3.0dB at 240MHz
- 20MHz to 2000MHz Bandwidth
- 15.2dB Gain
- A-Grade 100% OIP3 Tested at 240MHz
- 1.0nV/√Hz Total Input Noise
- S11 < –15dB Up to 1.2GHz
- S22 < –15dB Up to 1.2GHz
- >2.75VP-P Linear Output Swing
- P1dB = 24.0dBm
- Insensitive to VCC Variation
- 100Ω Differential Gain-Block Operation
- Input/Output Internally Matched to 100Ω Diff
- Single 5V Supply
- DC Power = 800mW
- Unconditionally Stable
- 4mm × 4mm, 24-Lead QFN Package
The LTC®6430-15 is a differential gain block amplifier designed to drive high resolution, high speed ADCs with excellent linearity beyond 1000MHz and with low associated output noise. The LTC6430-15 operates from a single 5V power supply and consumes only 800mW.
In its differential configuration, the LTC6430-15 can directly drive the differential inputs of an ADC. Using 1:2 baluns, the device makes an excellent 50Ω wideband balanced amplifier. While using 1:1.33 baluns, the device makes a high fidelity 50MHz to 1000MHz 75Ω CATV amplifier.
The LTC6430-15 is designed for ease of use, requiring a minimum of support components. The device is internally matched to 100Ω differential source/load impedance. Onchip bias and temperature compensation ensure consistent performance over environmental changes.
The LTC6430-15 uses a high performance SiGe BiCMOS process for excellent repeatability compared with similar GaAs amplifiers. All A-grade LTC6430-15 devices are tested and guaranteed for OIP3 at 240MHz. The LTC6430-15 is housed in a 4mm × 4mm, 24-lead, QFN package with an exposed pad for thermal management and low inductance. For a single-ended 50Ω IF gain block with similar performance, see the related LTC6431-15.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1774A-A||LTC6430-15 100-400MHz board||$50.00|
|DC1774A-B||LTC6430-15 400-1000MHz board||$50.00|
|DC2032A||LTC6430-15 75Ohm IF Amplifier board||Contact Factory|
- Differential ADC Driver
- Differential IF Amplifier
- OFDM Signal Chain Amplifier
- 50Ω Balanced IF Amplifier
- 75Ω CATV Amplifier
- 700MHz to 800MHz LTE Amplifier
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6431-15 - 50Ω Gain Block IF Amplifier
- LTC6090 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LTC3630 - High Efficiency, 65V 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- LTC3646/LTC3646-1 - 40V, 1A Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LT6236 - Rail-to-Rail Output 215MHz, 1.1nV/√Hz Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.