LTC6430-15 - High Linearity Differential RF/IF Amplifier/ADC Driver
- 50.0dBm OIP3 at 240MHz into a 100Ω Diff Load
- NF = 3.0dB at 240MHz
- 20MHz to 2000MHz Bandwidth
- 15.2dB Gain
- A-Grade 100% OIP3 Tested at 240MHz
- 1.0nV/√Hz Total Input Noise
- S11 < –15dB Up to 1.2GHz
- S22 < –15dB Up to 1.2GHz
- >2.75VP-P Linear Output Swing
- P1dB = 24.0dBm
- Insensitive to VCC Variation
- 100Ω Differential Gain-Block Operation
- Input/Output Internally Matched to 100Ω Diff
- Single 5V Supply
- DC Power = 800mW
- Unconditionally Stable
- 4mm × 4mm, 24-Lead QFN Package
The LTC®6430-15 is a differential gain block amplifier designed to drive high resolution, high speed ADCs with excellent linearity beyond 1000MHz and with low associated output noise. The LTC6430-15 operates from a single 5V power supply and consumes only 800mW.
In its differential configuration, the LTC6430-15 can directly drive the differential inputs of an ADC. Using 1:2 baluns, the device makes an excellent 50Ω wideband balanced amplifier. While using 1:1.33 baluns, the device makes a high fidelity 50MHz to 1000MHz 75Ω CATV amplifier.
The LTC6430-15 is designed for ease of use, requiring a minimum of support components. The device is internally matched to 100Ω differential source/load impedance. Onchip bias and temperature compensation ensure consistent performance over environmental changes.
The LTC6430-15 uses a high performance SiGe BiCMOS process for excellent repeatability compared with similar GaAs amplifiers. All A-grade LTC6430-15 devices are tested and guaranteed for OIP3 at 240MHz. The LTC6430-15 is housed in a 4mm × 4mm, 24-lead, QFN package with an exposed pad for thermal management and low inductance. For a single-ended 50Ω IF gain block with similar performance, see the related LTC6431-15.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1774A-A||LTC6430-15 100-400MHz board||$120.00|
|DC1774A-B||LTC6430-15 400-1000MHz board||$120.00|
|DC1946A||LTC6430-15 with LTC2158-14 Combo Demoboard | 15dB IF Amplifier with 14-bit 310Msps Dual ADC, req DC1371||$250.00|
|DC2032A||LTC6430-15 75Ohm IF Amplifier board||$150.00|
|DC2090A||LTC6430-15 Demo Board | 50MHz to 1200MHz Parallel Connected, Boosted OIP3, ADC/IF Amplifier||$150.00|
|DC2153A||LTC6430-15 Demoboard 300MHz to 1700MHz Differential ADC Driver/IF/RF Amplifier||$150.00|
|DC1371B||FMC High-Speed Data Acquisition Board||$1,950.00|
- Differential ADC Driver
- Differential IF Amplifier
- OFDM Signal Chain Amplifier
- 50Ω Balanced IF Amplifier
- 75Ω CATV Amplifier
- 700MHz to 800MHz LTE Amplifier
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6431-15 - 50Ω Gain Block IF Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
- LTC6417 - 1.6GHz Low Noise High Linearity Differential Buffer/16-Bit ADC Driver with Fast Clamp
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!