LTC6421-20 - Dual Matched 1.3GHz Differential Amplifiers/ADC Drivers
- Matched Gain ±0.1dB
- Matched Phase ±0.2° at 100MHz
- Channel Separation 80dB at 100MHz
- 1.3GHz –3dB Bandwidth; Fixed Gain of 10V/V (20dB)
- IMD3 = –76dBc at 100MHz, 2VP-P
- Equivalent OIP3 = 42dBm at 100MHz
- 1nV/√Hz Internal Op Amp Noise
- 6.2dB Noise Figure
- Differential Inputs and Outputs
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- 40mA Supply Current (120mW) per Amplifier
- 1V to 1.6V Output Common Mode Voltage, Adjustable
- DC- or AC-Coupled Operation
- 20-Lead 3mm × 4mm × 0.75mm QFN Package
The LTC6421-20 is a dual high speed differential amplifier targeted at processing signals from DC to 140MHz. The part has been specifically designed to drive 12-, 14- and 16-bit ADCs with low noise and low distortion, but can also be used as a general-purpose broadband gain block.
The LTC6421-20 is easy to use, with minimal support circuitry required. The output common mode voltage is set using an external pin, independent of the inputs, which eliminates the need for transformers or AC-coupling capacitors in many applications. The gain is internally fixed at 20dB (10V/ V).
The LTC6421-20 saves space and power compared to alternative solutions using IF gain blocks and transformers. The LTC6421-20 is packaged in a compact 20-lead 3mm × 4mm QFN package and operates over the – 40°C to 85°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1299A-B||LTC6421CUD-20 | Dual Matched 1.3GHz Differential A||$125.00|
- Differential ADC Driver
- Single Ended to Differential Conversion
- IF Sampling (Diversity) Receivers
- Broadband I/Q Amplifiers
- Satellite Communications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6420-20 - Dual Matched 1.8GHz Differential Amplifiers/ADC Drivers
- LT6411 - 650MHz Differential ADC Driver/Dual Selectable Gain Amplifier
- LTC6412 - 800MHz, 31dB Range Analog-Controlled VGA
- LTC6404 - 600MHz, Low Noise, High Precision Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- LTC6406 - 3GHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Input Differential Amplifier/Driver
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6360 - Very Low Noise Single-Ended SAR ADC Driver with True Zero Output
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LTC6417 - 1.6GHz Low Noise High Linearity Differential Buffer/16-Bit ADC Driver with Fast Clamp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.