LTC6419 - Dual 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- 10GHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 85dB SFDR at 100MHz, 2VP-P
- 1.1nV/√Hz Input Noise Density
- Channel Separation 95dB at 100MHz
- Input Range Includes Ground
- External Resistors Set Gain (Min 1V/V)
- 3300V/μs Differential Slew Rate
- 52mA Supply Current (Per Amplifier)
- 2.7V to 5.25V Supply Voltage Range
- Fully Differential Input and Output
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Low Power Shutdown
- Small 20-Lead 4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm LGA Package
The LTC®6419 is a dual very high speed, low distortion, differential amplifier. Its input common mode range includes ground, so that a ground-referenced single-ended or differential input signal can be DC-coupled, level-shifted, and converted to drive an ADC differentially.
The gain and feedback resistors are external, so that the exact gain and frequency response can be tailored to each application. For example, the amplifier could be externally compensated in a no-overshoot configuration, which is desired in certain time-domain applications.
The LTC6419 is stable in a differential gain of 1. This allows for low output noise in applications where gain is not desired. Each amplifier draws 52mA of supply current and has an independent shutdown pin which reduces current consumption to 100μA per amplifier.
The LTC6419 is available in a compact 4mm × 3mm 20‑pin LGA package and operates over a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTC6419HV#PBF||4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm LQFN||LQFN||H||05-08-1519||Yes|
|LTC6419IV#PBF||4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm LQFN||LQFN||I||05-08-1519||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTC6419HV#PBF||4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm LQFN||H||$13.80||$9.90||Yes|
|LTC6419IV#PBF||4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm LQFN||I||$11.85||$8.50||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2473A||LTC6419 - Dual Differential Amplifiers / ADC Drivers||$150.00|
- Broadband I/Q Amplifiers
- Dual Differential ADC Driver
- High-Speed Data-Acquisition Cards
- Automated Test Equipment
- Time Domain Reflectometry
- Communications Receivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6363 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Output Differential Op Amp
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!