LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- 10GHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 88dB SFDR at 100MHz, 2VP-P
- 1.1nV/√Hz Input Noise Density
- Input Range Includes Ground
- External Resistors Set Gain (Min 1V/V)
- 3300V/μs Differential Slew Rate
- 52mA Supply Current
- 2.7V to 5.25V Supply Voltage Range
- Fully Differential Input and Output
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Low Power Shutdown
- Small 10-Lead 3mm × 2mm × 0.75mm QFN Package
The LTC6409 is a very high speed, low distortion, differential amplifier. Its input common mode range includes ground, so that a ground-referenced input signal can be DC-coupled, level-shifted, and converted to drive an ADC differentially.
The gain and feedback resistors are external, so that the exact gain and frequency response can be tailored to each application. For example, the amplifier could be externally compensated in a no-overshoot configuration, which is desired in certain time-domain applications.
The LTC6409 is stable in a differential gain of 1. This allows for a low output noise in applications where gain is not desired. It draws 52mA of supply current and has a hardware shutdown feature which reduces current consumption to 100μA.
The LTC6409 is available in a compact 3mm × 2mm 10‑pin leadless QFN package and operates over a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1591A||LTC6409 | 10GHz, 1nV/rt(Hz) Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver||$150.00|
|DC1760A||LTC2261-14 + LTC6409 ADC and Driver Combo Board,DC-100MHz, CMOS Outputs, req DC890 and DC1075||$200.00|
|DC1945A||LTC2185 and LTC6409 Combo Board with differential inputs, req DC890, LVDS_XFMR and DC1075||$200.00|
|DC2266A||LTC2107 + LTC6409 Demo Board | 16-Bit, 210Msps ADC and Driver Combo Board, DC-100MHz Input, DDR LVDS Outputs, (req DC1371 and DC2219)||$200.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
|DC1371B||FMC High-Speed Data Acquisition Board||$1,950.00|
|DC2219A||Single-Ended to Differential Adaptor Board for High-Speed ADC Demoboards||$50.00|
- Differential Pipeline ADC Driver
- High-Speed Data-Acquisition Cards
- Automated Test Equipment
- Time Domain Reflexometry
- Communications Receivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6406 - 3GHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Input Differential Amplifier/Driver
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6404 - 600MHz, Low Noise, High Precision Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.