LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- 10GHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 88dB SFDR at 100MHz, 2VP-P
- 1.1nV/√Hz Input Noise Density
- Input Range Includes Ground
- External Resistors Set Gain (Min 1V/V)
- 3300V/μs Differential Slew Rate
- 52mA Supply Current
- 2.7V to 5.25V Supply Voltage Range
- Fully Differential Input and Output
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Low Power Shutdown
- Small 10-Lead 3mm × 2mm × 0.75mm QFN Package
The LTC6409 is a very high speed, low distortion, differential amplifier. Its input common mode range includes ground, so that a ground-referenced input signal can be DC-coupled, level-shifted, and converted to drive an ADC differentially.
The gain and feedback resistors are external, so that the exact gain and frequency response can be tailored to each application. For example, the amplifier could be externally compensated in a no-overshoot configuration, which is desired in certain time-domain applications.
The LTC6409 is stable in a differential gain of 1. This allows for a low output noise in applications where gain is not desired. It draws 52mA of supply current and has a hardware shutdown feature which reduces current consumption to 100μA.
The LTC6409 is available in a compact 3mm × 2mm 10‑pin leadless QFN package and operates over a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1591A||LTC6409 | 10GHz, 1nV/rt(Hz) Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver.||$150.00|
|DC1760A||LTC2261-14 + LTC6409 ADC and Driver Combo Board,DC-100MHz, CMOS Outputs, req DC890 and DC1075.||$200.00|
|DC1945A||LTC2185 and LTC6409 Combo Board with differential inputs, req DC890, LVDS_XFMR and DC1075.||$200.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- Differential Pipeline ADC Driver
- High-Speed Data-Acquisition Cards
- Automated Test Equipment
- Time Domain Reflexometry
- Communications Receivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6406 - 3GHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Input Differential Amplifier/Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LTC6360 - Very Low Noise Single-Ended SAR ADC Driver with True Zero Output
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.