LTC6403-1 - 200MHz, Low Noise, Low Power Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- Very Low Distortion: (2VP-P, 3MHz): –95dBc
- Fully Differential Input and Output
- Low Noise: 2.8nV/√Hz Input-Referred
- 200MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- Built-In Clamp: Fast Overdrive Recovery
- Slew Rate: 200V/μs
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Input Range Extends to Ground
- Large Output Current: 60mA (Typ)
- DC Voltage Offset <1.5mV (Max)
- 10.8mA Supply Current
- 2.7V to 5.25V Supply Voltage Range
- Low Power Shutdown
- Tiny 3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm 16-Pin QFN Package
DescriptionThe LTC6403-1 is a precision, very low noise, low distortion, fully differential input/output amplifier optimized for 3V to 5V, single supply operation. The LTC6403-1 is unity gain stable. The LTC6403-1 closed-loop bandwidth extends from DC to 200MHz. In addition to the normal unfiltered outputs (+OUT and –OUT), the LTC6403-1 has a built-in 44.2MHz differential single-pole low pass ﬁlter and an additional pair of ﬁltered outputs (+OUTF, and –OUTF). An input referred voltage noise of 2.8nV/√Hz enables the LTC6403-1 to drive state-of-the-art 14- to 18-bit ADCs while operating on the same supply voltage, saving system cost and power. The LTC6403-1 maintains its performance for supplies as low as 2.7V. It draws only 10.8mA, and has a hardware shutdown feature which reduces current consumption to 170μA.
The LTC6403-1 is available in a compact 3mm × 3mm 16-pin leadless QFN package and operates over a –40°C to 85°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1058A-F||Combo Demoboard for LTC2203 and LTC6403-1, req. DC||$200.00|
|DC1147A-E||LTC6403-1 demo circuit||$100.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for QuikEval -II||$300.00|
- Differential Input A/D Converter Driver
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion/Amplification
- Common Mode Level Translation
- Low Voltage, Low Noise, Signal Processing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6404 - 600MHz, Low Noise, High Precision Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LT1994 - Low Noise, Low Distortion Fully Differential Input/Output Amplifier/Driver
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT6411 - 650MHz Differential ADC Driver/Dual Selectable Gain Amplifier
- LTC6406 - 3GHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Input Differential Amplifier/Driver
- LTC1992 Family - Low Power, Fully Differential Input/Output Amplifier/Driver Family
- LT6402-6 - 300MHz Low Distortion, Low Noise Differential Amplifier/ ADC Driver (AV = 6dB)
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV