LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- 1mA Supply Current
- Single 2.8V to 5.25V supply
- Fully Differential Input and Output
- 200μV Max Offset Voltage
- 260nA Max Input Bias Current
- Fast Settling: 550ns to 18-Bit, 8VP-P Output
- Low Distortion: –116dBc at 1kHz, 8VP-P
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs and Outputs
- 3.9nV/√Hz Input-Referred Noise
- 180MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 34MHz –3dB Bandwidth
- Low Power Shutdown: 70μA
- 8-Lead MSOP and 3mm × 3mm 8-Lead DFN Packages
The LTC®6362 is a low power, low noise differential op amp with rail-to-rail input and output swing that has been optimized to drive low power SAR ADCs. The LTC6362 draws only 1mA of supply current in active operation, and features a shutdown mode in which the current consumption is reduced to 70μA.
The amplifier may be configured to convert a singleended input signal to a differential output signal, and is capable of being operated in an inverting or noninverting configuration.
Low offset voltage, low input bias current, and a stable high impedance configuration make this amplifier suitable for use not only as an ADC driver but also earlier in the signal chain, to convert a precision sensor signal to a balanced (differential) signal for processing in noisy industrial environments.
The LTC6362 is available in an 8-lead MSOP package and also in a compact 3mm × 3mm 8-pin leadless DFN package, and operates with guaranteed specifications over a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1805A-A||LTC6362 with 2Msps 16-bit LTC2380-16 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1805A-B||LTC6362 with 1Msps 16-bit LTC2378-16 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1805A-C||LTC6362 with 500ksps 16-bit LTC2377-16 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1805A-D||LTC6362 with 250ksps 16-bit LTC2376-16 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1805A-E||LTC6362 with 1.6Msps 18-bit LTC2379-18 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1805A-F||LTC6362 with 1Msps 18-bit LTC2378-18 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1805A-G||LTC6362 with 500ksps 18-bit LTC2377-18 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1805A-H||LTC6362 with 250ksps 18-bit LTC2376-18 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590.||$150.00|
|DC1833A||LTC6362 | Precision Low Power Differential ADC Driver Demo Board.||Contact Factory|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (<135Mbps)||$300.00|
- 16-Bit and 18-Bit SAR ADC Drivers
- Single-Ended-to-Differential Conversion
- Low Power Pipeline ADC Driver
- Differential Line Drivers
- Battery-Powered Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: