LTC6360 - Very Low Noise Single-Ended SAR ADC Driver with True Zero Output
- Output Swings to True Zero on Single Supply
- 2.3nV/√Hz Noise Density
- Fast Settling Time: 150ns, 16-Bit, 4V Step
- 110dB SNR in 3MHz Bandwidth
- Low Distortion, HD2 = –103dBc and HD3 = –109dBc for 4VP-P Output at 40kHz
- Low Offset Voltage: 250μV Max
- Low Power Shutdown: 350μA Max
- 3mm × 3mm 8-Pin DFN and 8-lead MSOP Packages
The LTC®6360 is a very low noise, high precision, high speed amplifier suitable for driving SAR ADCs. The LTC6360 features a total output noise of 2.3nV/√Hz combined with 150ns settling time to 16-bit levels (AV = 1).
While powered from a single 5V supply, the amplifier output can swing to 0V while maintaining high linearity. This is made possible with the inclusion of a very low noise on-chip charge pump that generates a negative voltage to bias the output stage of the amplifier, increasing the allowable negative voltage swing.
The LTC6360 is available in a compact 3mm × 3mm, 8-pin leadless DFN package and an 8-pin MSOP package with exposed pad and operates over a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1639A||LTC6360 | High Speed Op Amp with True Zero Output.||Contact Factory|
|DC1796A-A||LTC6360 driving LTC2370-16 16-bit, 2Msps SAR ADC.||$150.00|
|DC1796A-B||LTC6360 driving LTC2368-16 16-bit, 1Msps SAR ADC.||$150.00|
|DC1796A-C||LTC6360 driving LTC2367-16 16-bit, 0.5Msps SAR ADC.||$150.00|
|DC1796A-D||LTC6360 driving LTC2364-16 16-bit, 0.25Msps SAR ADC.||$150.00|
|DC1796A-E||LTC6360 driving LTC2369-18 18-bit, 1.6Msps SAR ADC.||$150.00|
|DC1796A-F||LTC6360 driving LTC2368-18 18-bit, 1Msps SAR ADC.||$150.00|
|DC1796A-G||LTC6360 driving LTC2367-18 18-bit, 0.5Msps SAR ADC.||Contact Factory|
|DC1796A-H||LTC6360 driving LTC2364-18 18-bit, 0.25Msps SAR ADC.||$150.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (<135Mbps)||$300.00|
- 16-Bit and 18-Bit SAR ADC Driver
- High Speed Buffer Amplifiers
- Low Noise Signal Processing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6406 - 3GHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Input Differential Amplifier/Driver
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LTC6404 - 600MHz, Low Noise, High Precision Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: