LTC6269 - Dual 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 500MHz
- –3dB Bandwidth (A = 1): 350MHz
- Low Input Bias Current:
±3fA Typ. Room Temperature
4pA Max at 125°C
- Current Noise (100kHz): 5.5fA/√Hz
- Voltage Noise (1MHz): 4.3nV/√Hz
- Extremely Low CIN 450fF
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Slew Rate: 400V/μs
- Supply Range: 3.1V to 5.25V
- Quiescent Current: 16.5mA
- Harmonic Distortion (2VP-P):
–100dB at 1MHz
–80dB at 10MHz
- Operating Temp Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Single in 8-Lead SO-8, 6-Lead TSOT-23 Packages
- Dual in 8-Lead MS8, 3mm × 3mm 10-Lead DFN 10 Packages
The LTC®6268/LTC6269 is a single/dual 500MHz FET-input operational amplifier with extremely low input bias current and low input capacitance. It also features low inputreferred current noise and voltage noise making it an ideal choice for high speed transimpedance amplifiers, CCD output buffers, and high-impedance sensor amplifiers. Its low distortion makes the LTC6268/LTC6269 an ideal amplifier for driving SAR ADCs.
It operates on 3.1V to 5.25V supply and consumes 16.5mA per amplifier. A shutdown feature can be used to lower power consumption when the amplifier is not in use.
The LTC6268 single op amp is available in 8-lead SOIC and 6-lead SOT-23 packages. The SOIC package includes two unconnected pins which can be used to create an input pin guard ring to protect against board leakage currents. The LTC6269 dual op amp is available in 8-lead MSOP with exposed pad and 3mm × 3mm 10-lead DFN packages. They are fully specified over the –40°C to 85°C and the –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Trans-Impedance Amplifiers
- ADC Drivers
- CCD Output Buffer
- Photomultiplier Tube Post-Amplifier
- Low IBIAS Circuits
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6268 - 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6269-10 - Dual 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.