LTC6262 - Dual 30MHz, 240μA Power Efficient Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 30MHz
- Low Quiescent Current: 240μA
- Op Amp Drives up to 1nF Capacitive Loads
- Offset Voltage: 400μV Maximum
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.8V to 5.25V
- Input Bias Current: 200nA Maximum
- CMRR/PSRR: 100dB/95dB
- Shutdown Current: 9μA Maximum
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Single in 2mm × 2mm DFN Packages
- Dual in 8-Lead MS8, MS10, TS0T-23, 2mm × 2mm DFN Packages
- Quad in MS16 Package
The LTC®6261/LTC6262/LTC6263 are single/dual/quad operational amplifiers with low noise, low power, low supply voltage, and rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. They are unity gain stable with capacitive loads up to 1nF. They feature 30MHz gain-bandwidth product, 7V/μs slew rate while consuming only 240μA of supply current per amplifier operating on supply voltages ranging from 1.8V to 5.25V. The combination of low supply current, low supply voltage, high gain bandwidth product and low noise makes the LTC6261 family unique among rail-to-rail input/output op amps with similar supply current. These operational amplifiers are ideal for low power and low noise applications.
For applications that require power-down, the LTC6261 in 2mm × 2mm DFN and LTC6262 in MSOP-10 packages offer shutdown which reduces the current consumption to 9μA maximum.
The LTC6261 family can be used as plug-in replacements for many commercially available op amps to reduce power and improve input/output range and performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Micropower Active Filters
- Portable Instrumentation
- Battery or Solar Powered Systems
- Automotive Electronics
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6943 - Micropower, Dual Precision Instrumentation Switched Capacitor Building Block
- LT6023 - Dual Micropower, 1.4V/μs Precision Rail-to-Rail Output Amplifier
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
- LT2940 - Power and Current Monitor
- LTC6102 - Precision Zero Drift Current Sense Amplifier
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC6363 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Output Differential Op Amp
- LT1999 - High Voltage, Bidirectional Current Sense Amplifier
- LT6236 - Rail-to-Rail Output 215MHz, 1.1nV/√Hz Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!