LTC6256 - Dual 6.5MHz, 65μA Power Efficient Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 6.5MHz
- –3dB Bandwidth (AV = +1): 4.5MHz
- Low Quiescent Current: 65μA
- C-Load™ Op Amp Drives all Capacitive Loads
- Offset Voltage: 350μV Maximum
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.8V to 5.25V
- Input Bias Current: 50nA Maximum
- CMRR/PSRR: 100dB/100dB
- Shutdown Current: 7μA Maximum
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Single in 6-Lead TSOT-23, 2mm × 2mm DFN Packages
- Dual in 8-Lead MS8, MS10, TS0T-23, 2mm × 2mm DFN, 2mm × 2mm Thin DFN Packages
- Quad in MS16 Package
The LTC®6255/LTC6256/LTC6257 are single/dual/quad operational amplifiers with low noise, low power, low supply voltage, and rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. They are unity gain stable with or without capacitive loads. They feature 6.5MHz gain-bandwidth product, 1.8V/μs slew rate while consuming only 65μA of supply current per amplifier operating on supply voltages ranging from 1.8V to 5.25V. The combination of low supply current, low supply voltage, high gain bandwidth product and low noise makes the LTC6255 family unique among rail-to-rail input/output op amps with similar supply current. These operational amplifiers are ideal for low power and low noise applications.
For applications that require power-down, the LTC6255 and LTC6256 in S6 and MS10 packages offer shutdown which reduces the current consumption to 7μA maximum.
The LTC6255 family can be used as plug-in replacements for many commercially available op amps to reduce power and improve input/output range and performance.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricingsales office or authorized distributor.
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Micropower Active Filters
- Portable Instrumentation
- Battery or Solar Powered Systems
- Automotive Electronics
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6255 - 6.5MHz, 65μA Power Efficient Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6247 - Dual 180MHz, 1mA Power Efficient Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!