LTC6253-7 - 2GHz, 3.5mA Gain of 7 Stable Rail-to-Rail I/O Dual Op Amp
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 2GHz
- –3dB Frequency (AV = 7): 160MHz
- Low Quiescent Current: 3.5mA Max
- High Slew Rate: 500V/μs
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Broadband Voltage Noise: 2.75nV/√Hz
- Fast Output Recovery
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.25V
- Input Offset Voltage: 350μV Max
- Large Output Current: 90mA
- CMRR: 105dB
- Open Loop Gain: 60V/mV
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- MS10 Package with Independent Shutdown Pins
The LTC®6253-7 is a dual high speed, low power, rail-torail input/output operational amplifier. On only 3.5mA of supply current, it features a 2GHz gain-bandwidth product, 500V/μs slew rate and a low 2.75nV/√Hz of input-referred noise. The combination of high bandwidth, high slew rate, low power consumption and low broadband noise makes the LTC6253-7 ideal for lower supply voltage, high speed signal conditioning systems. The device is stable for closed loop noise gains of 7 or higher.
The LTC6253-7 maintains high efficiency performance from supply voltage levels of 2.5V to 5.25V and is fully specified at supplies of 2.7V and 5.0V.
For applications that require power-down, the LTC6253-7 offers a shutdown pin which disables the amplifier and reduces current consumption to 42μA.
The LTC6253-7 can be used as a plug-in replacement for many commercially available op amps to reduce power or to improve input/output range and performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Voltage, High Frequency Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Battery Powered Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6269-10 - Dual 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6268 - 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC6253 - Dual 720MHz, 3.5mA Power Efficient Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.