LTC6244 - Dual 50MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail, CMOS Op Amp
- Input Bias Current: 1pA (Typ at 25°C)
- Low Offset Voltage: 100μV Max
- Low Offset Drift: 2.5μV/°C Max
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise: 1.5μVP-P
- Slew Rate: 40V/μs
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 50MHz
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Supply Operation:
2.8V to 6V LTC6244
2.8V to ±5.25V LTC6244HV
- Low Input Capacitance: 2.1pF
- Available in 8-Pin MSOP and Tiny DFN Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC6244 is a dual high speed, unity-gain stable CMOS op amp that features a 50MHz gain bandwidth, 40V/μs slew rate, 1pA of input bias current, low input capacitance and rail-to-rail output swing. The 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise is just 1.5μVP-P and 1kHz noise is guaranteed to be less than 12nV/√Hz. This excellent AC and noise performance is combined with wide supply range operation, a maximum offset voltage of just 100μV and drift of only 2.5μV/°C, making it suitable for use in many fast signal processing applications, such as photodiode amplifiers.
This op amp has an output stage that swings within 35mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications. The input common mode range extends to the negative supply. It is fully specified on 3V and 5V, and an HV version guarantees operation on supplies of ±5V.
The LTC6244 is available in the 8-pin MSOP, and for compact designs, it is packaged in the tiny dual fine pitch lead free (DFN) package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricingsales office or authorized distributor.
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Photodiode Amplifiers
- Charge Coupled Amplifiers
- Low Noise Signal Processing
- Active Filters
- Medical Instrumentation
- High Impedance Transducer Amplifier
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6241 - Dual 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LTC6268 - 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: