LTC6091 - Dual 140V, Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- Supply Range: ±4.75V to ±70V (140V)
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise: 3.5μVP-P
- Input Bias Current: 50pA Maximum
- Low Offset Voltage: 1.25mV Maximum
- Low Offset Drift: ±5μV/°C Maximum
- CMRR: 130dB Minimum
- Rail-to-Rail Output Stage
- Output Sink and Source: 50mA
- 12MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 21V/μs Slew Rate
- 11nV/√Hz Noise Density
- Thermal Shutdown
- 4mm × 6mm 16-Lead QFN Package
The LTC®6091 is a dual, high voltage precision operational amplifier. The low noise, low bias current input stage is ideal for high gain configurations. The LTC6091 has low input offset voltage, a rail-to-rail output stage, and can be run from a single 140V or split ±70V supplies.
The LTC6091 is internally protected against overtemperture conditions. A thermal warning output, TFLAG, goes active when the die temperature approaches 150°C. The output stage can be turned off with the output disable pin OD. By tying the OD pin to the thermal warning output, the part will disable the output stage when it is out of the safe operating area. These pins easily interface to any logic family.
The LTC6091 is unity-gain stable with up to a 200pF output capacitor. A wide input and output common mode range along with many features makes the LTC6091 useful for many high voltage applications.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Piezo Drivers
- Photodiode Amplifier
- High Voltage Regulators
- Optical Networking
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6101 - High Voltage, High-Side Current Sense Amplifier in SOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!