LTC6090 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- Supply Range: ±4.75V to ±70V (140V)
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise: 3.5μVP-P
- Input Bias Current: 50pA
- Low Offset Voltage: 1.6mV Maximum
- Rail-to-Rail Output Stage
- Output Sink and Source 10mA
- 10MHz Gain Bandwidth Product
- 19V/μs Slew Rate
- 11nV/√Hz Noise Density
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in Thermally Enhanced SOIC-8E or TSSOP-16E Packages
The LTC®6090 is a high voltage precision operational amplifier. The low noise, low bias current input stage is ideal for high gain configurations. The LTC6090 has low input offset voltage, a rail-to-rail output stage, and can be run from a single 140V or split ±70V supplies.
The LTC6090 is internally protected against overtemperature conditions. A thermal warning output, TFLAG, goes active when the die temperature approaches 150°C. The output stage can be turned off with the output disable pin OD. By tying the OD pin to the thermal warning output, the part will disable the output stage when it is out of the safe operating area. These pins easily interface to any logic family.
The LTC6090 is unity gain stable with up to a 200pF output capacitor. A wide input and output common mode range along with many features makes the LTC6090 useful for many high voltage applications.
The LTC6090 is available in an 8-lead SO and 16-lead TSSOP with exposed pad for low thermal resistance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1979A||LTC6090 | 140V RROut Op Amp Demo Board.||Contact Factory|
- Piezo Drivers
- Photodiode Amplifier
- High Voltage Regulators
- Optical Networking
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: