LTC6084 - Dual 1.5MHz, Rail-to-Rail, CMOS Ampliﬁers
- Low Offset Voltage: 750μV Maximum
- Low Offset Drift: 5μV/°C Maximum
- Low Input Bias Current:
1pA (Typical at 25°C)
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs and Outputs
- 2.5V to 5.5V Operation Voltage
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 1.5MHz
- CMRR: 70dB Minimum
- PSRR: 94dB Minimum
- Supply Current: 110μA per Ampliﬁer
- Shutdown Current: 1.1μA per Ampliﬁer
- Available in 8-Lead MSOP and 10-Lead DFN Packages (LTC6084) and 16-Lead SSOP and DFN Packages (LTC6085)
DescriptionThe LTC6084/LTC6085 are dual/quad, low cost, low offset, rail-to-rail input/output, unity-gain stable CMOS operational amplifiers that feature 1pA of input bias current.
A 1.5MHz gain bandwidth, and 0.5V/μs slew rate, along with the wide supply range and a low 0.75mV offset, make the LTC6084/LTC6085 useful in an extensive variety of applications from data acquisition to medical equipment and consumer electronics. The 110μA supply current and the shutdown mode are ideal for signal processing applications which demand performance with minimal power.
The LTC6084/LTC6085 have an output stage which swings within 5mV of either supply rail to maximize signal dynamic range in low supply applications. The input common mode range includes the entire supply voltage. These op amps are specified on power supply voltages of 2.5V and 5V from –40°C to 125°C. The dual amplifier LTC6084 is available in 8-lead MSOP and 10-lead DFN packages. The quad amplifier LTC6085 is available in 16-lead SSOP and DFN packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Portable Test Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6078 - Micropower Precision, Dual/Quad CMOS Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifiers
- LTC6081 - Precision Dual CMOS Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifiers
- LTC6241 - Dual 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT6004 - 1.6V, 1µA Precision Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amp
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC6244 - Dual 50MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail, CMOS Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6087 - Dual 14MHz, Rail-to-Rail CMOS Amplifiers
- LTC2050 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers in SOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV