LTC6081 - Precision Dual CMOS Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifiers
- Maximum Offset Voltage: 70μV (25°C)
- Maximum Offset Drift: 0.8μV/°C
- Maximum Input Bias: 1pA (25°C) 40pA (TA ≤ 85°C)
- Open Loop Voltage Gain: 120dB Typ
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 3.6MHz
- CMRR: 100dB Min
- PSRR: 98dB Min
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise: 1.3μVP-P
- Supply Current: 330μA
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs and Outputs
- Unity Gain Stable
- 2.7V to 5.5V Operation Voltage
- Dual LTC6081 in 8-Lead MSOP and 10-Lead DFN10
- Packages; Quad LTC6082 in 16-Lead SSOP and DFN Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®6081/LTC6082 are dual/quad low offset, low drift, low noise CMOS operational amplifiers with rail-to-rail input/output swing.
The 70μV maximum offset, 1pA input bias current, 120dB open loop gain and 1.3μVP-P 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise make it perfect for precision signal conditioning. The LTC6081/ LTC6082 features 100dB CMRR and 98dB PSRR.
Each amplifier consumes only 330μA of current on a 3V supply. The 10-lead DFN has an independent shutdown function that reduces each amplifier’s supply current to 1μA.
LTC6081/LTC6082 is specified for power supply voltages of 3V and 5V from –40°C to 125°C. The dual LTC6081 is available in 8-lead MSOP and 10-lead DFN10 packages. The quad LTC6082 is available in 16-lead SSOP and DFN packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Photodiode Amplifier
- Strain Gauge
- High Impedance Sensor Amplifier
- Microvolt Accuracy Threshold Detection
- Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6078 - Micropower Precision, Dual CMOS Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifiers
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2053 - Precision, Rail-to-Rail, Zero-Drift, Resistor-Programmable Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: