LTC5592 - Dual 1.6GHz to 2.7GHz High Dynamic Range Downconverting Mixer
- Conversion Gain: 8.3dB at 2.35GHz
- IIP3: 27.3dBm at 2.35GHz
- Noise Figure: 9.8dB at 2.35GHz
- 15.3dB NF Under 5dBm Blocking
- High Input P1dB
- 47dB Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- 3.3V Supply, 1.3W Power Consumption
- Low Power Mode for 0.8W Consumption
- Independent Channel Shutdown Control
- 50Ω Single-Ended RF and LO Inputs
- LO Input Matched In All Modes
- 0dBm LO Drive Level
- Small Package and Solution Size
- –40°C to 105°C Operation
The LTC®5592 is part of a family of dual-channel high dynamic range, high gain downconverting mixers covering the 600MHz to 4.5GHz RF frequency range. The LTC5592 is optimized for 1.6GHz to 2.7GHz RF applications. The LO frequency must fall within the 1.7GHz to 2.5GHz range for optimum performance. A typical application is a LTE or WiMAX receiver with a 2.3GHz to 2.7GHz RF input and low side LO.
The LTC5592’s high conversion gain and high dynamic range enable the use of lossy IF filters in high selectivity receiver designs, while minimizing the total solution cost, board space and system-level variation. A low current mode is provided for additional power savings and each of the mixer channels has independent shutdown control.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1710A-C||LTC5592 | Dual 1.6GHz to 2.7GHz High Dynamic Range Down Mixer Demo Circuit, IF=190MHz, +/-30MHz BW||$125.00|
- 3G/4G Wireless Infrastructure Diversity Receivers (LTE, W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, GSM 1800)
- MIMO Infrastructure Diversity Receivers
- High Dynamic Range Downmixer Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC5569 - 300MHz to 4GHz 3.3V Dual Active Downconverting Mixer
- LTM9004 - 14-Bit Direct Conversion Receiver Subsystem
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC2158-14 - Dual 14-Bit 310Msps ADC
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5526 - High Linearity, Low Power Downconverting Mixer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.