LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- I/Q Bandwidth of 530MHz or Higher
- High IIP3: 31dBm at 450MHz, 28dBm at 900MHz
- High IIP2: 70dBm at 450MHz, 65dBm at 900MHz
- User Adjustable IIP2 to >80dBm
- User Adjustable DC Offset Null
- High Input P1dB: 13.1dBm at 900MHz
- Image Rejection: 45dB at 900MHz
- Noise Figure: 9.9dB at 450MHz
10dB at 900MHz
- Conversion Gain: 5.4dB at 450MHz
5.7dB at 900MHz
- Shutdown Mode
- Operating Temperature Range (TC): –40°C to 105°C
- 24-Lead 4mm × 4mm QFN Package
The LTC®5584 is a direct conversion quadrature demodulator optimized for high linearity receiver applications in the 30MHz to 1.4GHz frequency range. It is also usable in the 10MHz to 30MHz and 1.4GHz to 2GHz ranges with reduced performance. It is suitable for communications receivers where an RF signal is directly converted into I and Q baseband signals with bandwidth of 530MHz or higher. The LTC5584 incorporates balanced I and Q mixers, LO buffer amplifiers and a precision, high frequency quadrature phase shifter. In addition, the LTC5584 provides four analog control voltage interface pins for IIP2 and DC offset correction, greatly simplifying system calibration.
The high linearity of the LTC5584 provides excellent spurfree dynamic range for the receiver. This direct conversion demodulator can eliminate the need for intermediate frequency (IF) signal processing, as well as the corresponding requirements for image filtering and IF filtering. These I/Q outputs can interface directly to channel-select filters (LPFs) or to baseband amplifiers.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1670A||LTC5584 | 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control Demo Board||$150.00|
- LTE/W-CDMA/TD-SCDMA Base Station Receivers
- Wideband DPD Receivers
- Point-To-Point Broadband Radios
- High Linearity Direct Conversion I/Q Receivers
- Image Rejection Receivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC5598 - 5MHz to 1600MHz High Linearity Direct Quadrature Modulator
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC5510 - 1MHz to 6GHz Wideband High Linearity Active Mixer
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LT5517 - 40MHz to 900MHz Quadrature Demodulator
- LT5506 - 40MHz to 500MHz Quadrature Demodulator with VGA
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!