LTC5576 - 3GHz to 8GHz High Linearity Active Upconverting Mixer
- 25dBm OIP3
- –0.6dB Conversion Gain
- 14.1dB Noise Figure at 5.8GHz
- –154dBm/Hz Output Noise Floor
- Low LO-RF Leakage
- 0dBm LO Drive
- Broadband 50Ω Matched Input
- High Input P1dB: 10dBm at 5V
- 5V or 3.3V Supply at 99mA
- Single-Ended Output and LO Input
- Enable Pin
- –40°C to 105°C Operation (TC)
- 16-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN Package
The LTC®5576 is a high linearity active mixer optimized for upconverting applications requiring wide input bandwidth, low distortion and low LO leakage. The integrated output transformer is optimized for 4GHz to 6GHz applications, but is easily retuned for output frequencies as low as 3GHz, or as high as 8GHz, with minor performance degradation. The input is optimized for use with 1:1 transmission-line baluns, allowing very wideband impedance matching.
The LO input port is single-ended and requires only 0dBm of LO power to achieve excellent distortion and noise performance while also reducing circuit requirements. The LTC5576 offers low LO leakage, reducing the demands of output filtering to meet LO suppression requirements.
The LTC5576 is optimized for 5V but can also be used with a 3.3V supply with slightly reduced performance. The enable function allows the part to be easily shut down for further power savings.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2322A||LTC5576 Demo Board | 3GHz to 8GHz High Linearity Active Upconverting Mixer||$125.00|
- Wideband Transmitters
- 4G and 5G Wireless Infrastructure
- Fixed Wireless Access Equipment
- Wireless Repeaters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC5510 - 1MHz to 6GHz Wideband High Linearity Active Mixer
- LTC5549 - 2GHz to 14GHz Microwave Mixer with Integrated LO Frequency Doubler
- LTC6948 - Ultralow Noise 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Fractional-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6950 - 1.4GHz Low Phase Noise, Low Jitter PLL with Clock Distribution
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LTC5599 - 30MHz to 1300MHz Low Power Direct Quadrature Modulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!