LTC5569 - 300MHz to 4GHz 3.3V Dual Active Downconverting Mixer
- High IIP3: 26.8dBm at 1950MHz
- 2dB Conversion Gain
- Low Noise Figure: 11.7dB at 1950MHz
- 17dB NF Under 5dBm Blocking
- 44dB Channel Isolation
- Low Power: 3.3V/600mW Total
- Very Small Solution Size
- Enable Pins for Each Mixer
- Wide IF Frequency Range
- LO Input 50Ω Matched in All Modes
- –40°C to 105°C Operation
- 16-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN package
The LTC®5569 dual active downconverting mixer is optimized for diversity and MIMO receiver applications that require low power and small size. Each mixer includes an independent LO buffer amplifier, active mixer core, and bias circuit with enable pin. The symmetry of the IC assures that a phase and amplitude coherent LO is applied to each mixer.
The RF inputs are 50Ω matched from 1.4GHz to 3.3GHz, and easily matched for higher or lower RF frequencies with simple external matching. The LO input is 50Ω matched from 1GHz to 3.5GHz, even when one or both mixers are disabled. The LO input is easily matched for higher or lower frequencies, as low as 350MHz, with simple external matching. The low capacitance differential IF outputs are usable up to 1.6GHz.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1719A||LTC5569 | Dual Wideband Active Mixer Demo Circuit, RF=1.4 to 3.3GHz, IF=190MHz..||$125.00|
- Wireless Infrastructure Diversity Receivers
- MIMO Infrastructure Receivers
- Remote Radio Units
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC5510 - 1MHz to 6GHz Wideband High Linearity Active Mixer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: