LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- High IIP3: +26.9dBm at 1950MHz
- 1.9dB Conversion Gain
- Low Noise Figure: 11.8dB at 1950MHz
- 16.5dB NF Under 5dBm Blocking
- Low Power: 294mW
- Wide IF Frequency Range Up to 2.5GHz
- LO Input 50Ω Matched when Shutdown
- –40°C to 105°C Operation (TC)
- Very Small Solution Size
- Pin Compatible with LT5557
- 16-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN package
The LTC®5567 is optimized for RF downconverting mixer applications that require wide IF bandwidth. The part is also a pin-compatible upgrade to the LT5557 active mixer, offering higher linearity and 1dB compression, wider bandwidth, and lower output spurious levels. Integrated RF and LO transformers and LO buffer amplifiers allow a very compact solution.
The RF input is 50Ω matched from 1.4GHz to 3GHz, and easily matched for higher or lower RF frequencies with simple external matching. The LO input is 50Ω matched from 1GHz to 4GHz, even when the IC is disabled. The LO input is easily matched for higher or lower frequencies, as low as 300MHz, with simple external matching. The low capacitance differential IF output is usable up to 2.5GHz.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1861A||LTC5567 | 300MHz to 4GHz High Linearity Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF Demo Board||$125.00|
- Wireless Infrastructure Receivers
- DPD Observation Receivers
- CATV Infrastructure
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC5551 - 300MHz to 3.5GHz Ultra-High Dynamic Range Downconverting Mixer
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LTC5510 - 1MHz to 6GHz Wideband High Linearity Active Mixer
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LT5512 - 1kHz-3GHz High Signal Level Active Mixer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!