LTC5544 - 4GHz to 6GHz High Dynamic Range Downconverting Mixer
- Conversion Gain: 7.4dB at 5250MHz
- IIP3: 25.9dBm at 5250MHz
- Noise Figure: 11.3dB at 5250MHz
- High Input P1dB
- IF Bandwidth Up to 1GHz
- 640mW Power Consumption
- Shutdown Pin
- 50Ω Single-Ended RF and LO Inputs
- +2dBm LO Drive Level
- High LO-RF and LO-IF Isolation
- –40°C to 105°C Operation (TC)
- Small Solution Size
- 16-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN package
The LTC®5544 is part of a family of high dynamic range, high gain passive downconverting mixers covering the 600MHz to 6GHz frequency range. The LTC5544 is optimized for 4GHz to 6GHz RF applications. The LO frequency must fall within the 4.2GHz to 5.8GHz range for optimum performance. A typical application is a WiMAX receiver with a 5.15GHz to 5.35GHz RF input and low side LO.
The LTC5544 is designed for 3.3V operation, however; the IF amplifier can be powered with 5V for the higher P1dB.
The LTC5544’s high level of integration minimizes the total solution cost, board space and system-level variation, while providing the highest dynamic range for demanding receiver applications.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1885A||LTC5544 | 4-6GHz Downconverting Mixer Demo Board.||$125.00|
- 5GHz WiMAX/WLAN Receiver
- 4.9GHz Public Safety Bands
- 4.9GHz to 6GHz Military Communications
- Point-to-Point Broadband Communications
- Radar Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- LTC5510 - 1MHz to 6GHz Wideband High Linearity Active Mixer
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6431-15 - 50Ω Gain Block IF Amplifier
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC5588-1 - 200MHz to 6000MHz Quadrature Modulator with Ultrahigh OIP3
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: