LTC5510 - 1MHz to 6GHz Wideband High Linearity Active Mixer
- Input/LO Frequency Range to 6GHz
- 50Ω Matched Input from 30MHz to >3GHz
- Capable of Up- or Down-Conversion
- OIP3: 27dBm at fOUT = 1575MHz
- 1.5dB Conversion Gain
- Noise Figure: 11.6dB at fOUT = 1575MHz
- High Input P1dB: 11dBm at 5V
- 5V or 3.3V Supply at 105mA
- Shutdown Control
- LO Input Impedance Always Matched
- 0dBm LO Drive Level
- 0n-Chip Temperature Monitor
- –40°C to 105°C Operation (TC)
- 16-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN Package
The LTC®5510 is a high linearity mixer optimized for applications requiring very wide input bandwidth, low distortion, and low LO leakage. The chip includes a double-balanced active mixer with an input buffer and a high speed LO amplifier. The input is optimized for use with 1:1 transmission line baluns, allowing very wideband impedance matching. The mixer can be used for both up- and down-conversion and can be used in wideband systems.
The LO can be driven differentially or single-ended and requires only 0dBm of LO power to achieve excellent distortion and noise performance, while also reducing external drive circuit requirements. The LTC5510 offers low LO leakage, greatly reducing the need for output filtering to meet LO suppression requirements.
The LTC5510 is optimized for 5V but can also be used with a 3.3V supply with slightly reduced performance. The shutdown function allows the part to be disabled for further power savings.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1983A||LTC5510 | Demo Board - (High Frequency) Input Frequency Range 30MHz to 3GHz; Output Range 1.2GHz to 2.1GHz||$125.00|
|DC1984A||LTC5510 | Demo Board - (Low Frequency) Input Frequency Range 30MHz to 2.6GHz; Output Range 10MHz to 1.3GHz||$125.00|
- Wideband Receivers/Transmitters
- Cable Downlink Infrastructure
- HF/VHF/UHF Mixer
- Wireless Infrastructure
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6948 - Ultralow Noise 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Fractional-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT5512 - 1kHz-3GHz High Signal Level Active Mixer
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!