LTC5509 - 300MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector in SC70 Package
- Temperature Compensated Internal Schottky Diode RF Detector
- Wide Input Frequency Range: 300MHz to 3GHz
- Wide Input Power Range: �30dBm to 6dBm
- Buffered Detector Output
- Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 6V
- Low Operating Current: 600µA
- Low Shutdown Current: <2µA
- SC70 Package
The LTC™5509 is an RF power detector for RF applications operating in the 300MHz to 3GHz range. A temperature compensated Schottky diode peak detector and buffer amplifier are combined in a small SC70 package. The supply voltage range is optimized for operation from a single lithium-ion cell or 3xNiMH.
The RF input voltage is peak detected using an on-chip Schottky diode. The detected voltage is buffered and supplied to the VOUT pin without gain compression. Consequently, the output voltage is linearly proportional to the RF input voltage. A power saving shutdown mode reduces supply current to less than 2µA.
The LTC5509 operates with input power levels from �30dBm to 6dBm.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC539B||LTC5509ESC6 | 3 GHz RF Power Detector (No Gain Compression)||$100.00|
- Multimode Mobile Phone Products
- Optical Data Links
- Wireless Data Modems
- Wireless and Cable Infrastructure
- RF Power Alarm
- Envelope Detector
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- 50MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector with 60dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5505 - RF Power Detector with Buffered Output and >40dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5508 - 300MHz to 7GHz RF Power Detector with Buffered Output in SC70 Package
- LT5538 - 40MHz to 3.8GHz RF Power Detector with 75dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5564 - UltraFast™ 7ns Response Time 15GHz RF Power Detector with Comparator
- LTC5532 - Precision 300MHz to 7GHz RF Detector with Gain and Offset Adjustment
- LT5504 - 800MHz to 2.7GHz RF Measuring Receiver
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5537 - Wide Dynamic Range RF/IF Log Detector
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!