LTC5508 - 300MHz to 7GHz RF Power Detector with Buffered Output in SC70 Package
- Temperature Compensated Internal Schottky Diode RF Detector
- Wide Input Frequency Range: 300MHz to 7GHz
- Wide Input Power Range: –32dBm to 12dBm
- Buffered Detector Output
- Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 6V
- Low Operating Current: 550µA
- Low Shutdown Current: <2µA
The LTC5508 is an RF power detector for RF applications operating in the 300MHz to 7GHz range. A temperature compensated Schottky diode peak detector and buffer amplifier are combined in a small SC70 package. The supply voltage range is optimized for operation from a single lithium-ion cell or 3xNiMH.
The RF input voltage is peak detected using an on-chip Schottky diode. The detected voltage is buffered and supplied to the Vout pin. A power saving shutdown mode reduces supply current to less than 2µA.
The LTC5508 operates with input power levels from –32dBm to 12dBm.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC539A||LTC5508ESC6 | 7GHz RF Power Detector||$100.00|
- 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.15
- Multimode Mobile Phone Products
- Optical Data Links
- Wireless Data Modems
- Wireless and Cable Infrastructure
- RF Power Alarm
- Envelope Detector
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- LTC5564 - UltraFast™ 7ns Response Time 15GHz RF Power Detector with Comparator
- LT5538 - 40MHz to 3.8GHz RF Power Detector with 75dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5582 - 40MHz to 10GHz RMS Power Detector with 57dB Dynamic Range
- 50MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector with 60dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5532 - Precision 300MHz to 7GHz RF Detector with Gain and Offset Adjustment
- LTC5505 - RF Power Detector with Buffered Output and >40dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5530 - Precision 300MHz to 7GHz RF Detector with Shutdown and Gain Adjustment
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT5537 - Wide Dynamic Range RF/IF Log Detector
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!