LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- Temperature Compensated Internal Schottky Diode RF Detector
- Wide Input Power Range: -34dBm to 14dBm
- Ultra Wide Input Frequency Range: 100kHz to 1000MHz
- Buffered Output
- Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 6V
- Low Operating Current: 550µA
- Low Shutdown Current: <2µA
- Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Package
The LTC5507 is an RF power detector for applications operating from 100kHz to 1000MHz. The input frequency range is determined by an external capacitor. A temperature-compensated Schottky diode peak detector and buffer amplifier are combined in a small 6-pin ThinSOT package.
The RF input voltage is peak detected using an on-chip Schottky diode and external capacitor. The detected voltage is buffered and supplied to the VOUT pin. A power saving shutdown mode reduces supply current to less than 2µA.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC489A-A||LTC5507ES6 | Low to HF Frequency RF Power Detector||$100.00|
|DC489A-B||LTC5507ES6 | HF to UHF Frequency RF Power Detector||$100.00|
- Wireless Transceivers
- Wireless and Cable Infrastructure
- RF Power Alarm
- Envelope Detector
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5537 - Wide Dynamic Range RF/IF Log Detector
- LTC5505 - RF Power Detector with Buffered Output and >40dB Dynamic Range
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- 50MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector with 60dB Dynamic Range
- LTC1968 - Precision Wide Bandwidth, RMS-to-DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.