LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- Temperature Compensated Internal Schottky Diode RF Detector
- Wide Input Power Range: -34dBm to 14dBm
- Ultra Wide Input Frequency Range: 100kHz to 1000MHz
- Buffered Output
- Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 6V
- Low Operating Current: 550µA
- Low Shutdown Current: <2µA
- Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Package
The LTC5507 is an RF power detector for applications operating from 100kHz to 1000MHz. The input frequency range is determined by an external capacitor. A temperature-compensated Schottky diode peak detector and buffer amplifier are combined in a small 6-pin ThinSOT package.
The RF input voltage is peak detected using an on-chip Schottky diode and external capacitor. The detected voltage is buffered and supplied to the VOUT pin. A power saving shutdown mode reduces supply current to less than 2µA.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC489A-A||LTC5507ES6 | Low to HF Frequency RF Power Detector||$100.00|
|DC489A-B||LTC5507ES6 | HF to UHF Frequency RF Power Detector||$100.00|
- Wireless Transceivers
- Wireless and Cable Infrastructure
- RF Power Alarm
- Envelope Detector
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC5505 - RF Power Detector with Buffered Output and >40dB Dynamic Range
- LT5537 - Wide Dynamic Range RF/IF Log Detector
- 50MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector with 60dB Dynamic Range
- LT5538 - 40MHz to 3.8GHz RF Power Detector with 75dB Dynamic Range
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC5587 - 6 GHz RMS Power Detector with Digital Output
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: