LTC5505 - RF Power Detector with Buffered Output and >40dB Dynamic Range
- Internal Schottky Diode RF Detector with Two Input Power Ranges:
LTC5505-1, –28dBm to 18dBm
LTC5505-2, –32dBm to 12dBm
- Wide Input Frequency Range: 300MHz to 3GHz (LTC5505-1); 300MHz to 3.5GHz (LTC5505-2)
- Temperature Compensated
- Buffered Detector Output
- Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 6V
- Low Operating Current: 0.5mA
- Low Shutdown Current: <2µA
- Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT Package
The LTC5505-X is an RF power detector for RF applications operating in the 300MHz to 3.5GHz range. A temperature compensated Schottky diode peak detector and buffer amplifier are combined in a small 5-pin ThinSOT package. The supply voltage range is optimized for operation from a single lithium-ion cell or 3xNiMH.
The RF input voltage is peak detected using an on-chip Schottky diode. The detected voltage is buffered and supplied to the VOUT pin. A power saving shutdown mode reduces supply current to less than 2µA.
The LTC5505-1 operates with input power levels from –28dBm to 18dBm. The LTC5505-2 operates with input power levels from –32dBm to 12dBm.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC391A-A||LTC5505-1ES5 | -28dBm to 18dBm RF Power Detector (postage stamp)||$100.00|
|DC391A-B||LTC5505-2ES5 | -32dBm to 12dBm RF Power Detector (postage stamp)||$100.00|
- Multimode Mobile Phone Products
- PCS Devices
- Wireless Data Modems
- Wireless and Cable Infrastructure
- RF Power Alarm
- Envelope Detector
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC1966 - Precision Micropower, Delta Sigma RMS-to-DC Converter
- LTC5564 - UltraFast 7ns Response Time 15GHz RF Power Detector with Comparator
- LT1054 - Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5538 - 40MHz to 3.8GHz RF Power Detector with 75dB Dynamic Range
- High Accuracy 3GHz Log RF Detector Has 60dB Dynamic Range
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV