LTC4555 - SIM Power Supply and Level Translator
- SIM Power Supply: 1.8V/3V at 50mA
- Input Voltage Range: 3V to 6V
- Controller Voltage Range: 1.2V to 4.4V
- 14kV ESD on all SIM Contact Pins
- Meets all ETSI, IMT-2000 and ISO7816 SIM/Smart Card Interface Requirements
- Level Translators to 1.8V or 3V
- 20µA Operating Current
- Logic Controlled Shutdown (ISD < 1µA)
- Available in 0.75mm Profile, 3mm x 3mm QFN Package
The LTC4555 provides power conversion and signal level shifting needed for low voltage 2.5G and 3G cellular telephones to interface with 1.8V or 3V subscriber identity modules (SIMs). The part meets all type approval requirements for 1.8V and 3V SIMs and smart cards. The part contains an LDO linear regulator to supply SIM power at either 1.8V or 3V from a 3V to 6V input. The output voltage is selected with a single pin and up to 50mA of load current can be supplied.
Internal level translators allow controllers operating with supplies as low as 1.2V to interface with 1.8V or 3V smart cards. Battery life is maximized by 20µA operating current and <1µA shutdown current. Board area is minimized by the 3mm x 3mm leadless QFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- SIM Interface in 3G Cellular Telephones
- Smart Card Readers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3060 - 45V VIN, Micropower, Low Noise, 100mA Low Dropout, Linear Regulator
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTM8042/LTM8042-1 - uModule Boost LED Driver and Current Source
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
- LTC1391 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Cascadable Serial Interface
- LTC3891 - Low IQ, 60V Synchronous Step-Down Controller
- LT1083 - 7.5A, 5A, 3A Low Dropout Positive Adjustable Regulators
- LTC1555 - SIM Power Supplyand Level Translator
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.