LTC4441 - N-Channel MOSFET Gate Driver
- 6A Peak Output Current
- Wide VIN Supply Range: 5V to 25V
- Adjustable Gate Drive Voltage: 5V to 8V
- Logic Input can be Driven Below Ground
- 30ns Propagation Delay
- Supply Independent CMOS/TTL Input Thresholds
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Shutdown Current: <12µA
- Overtemperature Protection
- Adjustable Blanking Time for MOSFET’s Current Sense Signal (LTC4441)
- Available in SO-8 and 10-Lead MSOP (Exposed Pad) Packages
The LTC®4441/LTC4441-1 is an N-channel MOSFET gate driver that can supply up to 6A of peak output current. The chip is designed to operate with a supply voltage of up to 25V and has an adjustable linear regulator for the gate drive. The gate drive voltage can be programmed between 5V and 8V.
The LTC4441/LTC4441-1 features a logic threshold driver input. This input can be driven below ground or above the driver supply. A dual function control input is provided to disable the driver or to force the chip into shutdown mode with <12µA of supply current. Undervoltage lockout and overtemperature protection circuits will disable the driver output when activated. The LTC4441 also comes with an open-drain output that provides adjustable leading edge blanking to prevent ringing when sensing the source current of the power MOSFETs.
The LTC4441 is available in a thermally enhanced 10-lead MSOP package. The LTC4441-1 is the SO-8 version without the blanking function.
Protected by U.S. Patents including 6677210.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC835A||LTC4441EMSE Demo Board | 6A N-Channel MOSFET Driver||$100.00|
- Power Supplies
- Motor/Relay Control
- Line Drivers
- Charge Pumps
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4449 - High Speed Synchronous N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LTC4440 - High Speed, High Voltage High Side Gate Driver
- LTC4446 - High Voltage High Side / Low Side N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LT1910 - Protected High Side MOSFET Driver
- LTC1154 - High-Side Micropower MOSFET Driver
- LTC4440-5 - High Speed, High Voltage, High Side Gate Driver
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC4444 - High Voltage Synchronous N-Channel MOSFET Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: