LTC4440A-5 - High Speed, High Voltage, High Side Gate Driver
- Wide Operating VIN Range: Up to 80V
- Rugged Architecture Tolerant of 100V VIN Transients
- Powerful 1.85Ω Driver Pull-Down (with 6V Supply)
- Powerful 1.1A Peak Current Driver Pull-Up (with 6V Supply)
- 7ns Fall Time Driving 1000pF Load
- 10ns Rise Time Driving 1000pF Load
- Drives Standard Threshold MOSFETs
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Inputs with Hysteresis
- Input Thresholds are Independent of Supply
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Thermally Enhanced 8-Lead MSOP Package
The LTC®4440A-5 is a high frequency high side N-channel MOSFET gate driver that is designed to operate in applications with VIN voltages up to 80V. The LTC4440A-5 can also withstand and continue to function during 100V VIN transients. The powerful driver capability reduces switching losses in MOSFETs with high gate capacitances. The LTC4440A-5’s pull-up has a peak output current of 1.1A and its pull-down has an output impedance of 1.85Ω.
The LTC4440A-5 features supply independent TTL/CMOS compatible input thresholds with 350mV of hysteresis. The input logic signal is internally level-shifted to the bootstrapped supply, which may function at up to 95V above ground.
The LTC4440A-5 is optimized for driving (5V) logic level FETs and contains an undervoltage lockout circuit that disables the external MOSFET when activated.
The LTC4440A-5 is available in the thermally enhanced 8-lead MSOP package.
|Max Operating TS||80V||60V||80V|
|Abssolute Max TS||100V||80V||100V|
|MOSFET Gate Drive||4V to 15V||4V to 15V||8V to 15V|
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Automotive Power Systems
- Telecommunications Power Systems
- Distributed Power Architectures
- Server Power Supplies
- High Density Power Modules
- General Purpose Low or High Side Driver
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4440 - High Speed, High Voltage High Side Gate Driver
- LTC4441 - N-Channel MOSFET Gate Driver
- LTC4449 - High Speed Synchronous N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LTC4440-5 - High Speed, High Voltage, High Side Gate Driver
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT1910 - Protected High Side MOSFET Driver
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC4446 - High Voltage High Side / Low Side N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.