LTC4353 - Dual Low Voltage Ideal Diode Controller
- Low Loss Replacement for Power Diodes
- Controls N-Channel MOSFETs
- 0V to 18V Supply ORing or Holdup
- 1μs Gate Turn-On and Turn-Off Time
- Enable Inputs
- MOSFET On-Status Outputs
- 16-Lead MSOP and DFN (4mm × 3mm) Packages
The LTC®4353 controls external N-channel MOSFETs to implement an ideal diode function. It replaces two high power Schottky diodes and their associated heat sinks, saving power and board area. The ideal diode function permits low loss power supply ORing and supply holdup applications.
The LTC4353 regulates the forward-voltage drop across the MOSFET to ensure smooth current transfer in diode-OR applications. A fast turn-on reduces the load voltage droop during supply switchover. If the input supply fails or is shorted, a fast turn-off minimizes reverse-current transients.
The controller operates with supplies from 2.9V to 18V. If both supplies are below 2.9V, an external supply is needed at the VCC pin. Enable inputs can be used to turn off the MOSFET and put the controller in a low current state. Status outputs indicate whether the MOSFETs are on or off.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1926A||LTC4353DE Demoboard | Dual Low Voltage Ideal Diode Controller.||$75.00|
- Redundant Power Supplies
- Supply Holdup
- High Availability Systems and Servers
- Telecom and Network Infrastructure
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LTC4415 - Dual 4A Ideal Diodes with Adjustable Current Limit
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC4412 - Low Loss PowerPath Controller in ThinSOT
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4352 - Low Voltage Ideal Diode Controller with Monitoring
- LTC4358 - 5A Ideal Diode
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LTC4355 - Positive High Voltage Ideal Diode-OR with Input Supply and Fuse Monitors
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.