LTC4352 - Low Voltage Ideal Diode Controller with Monitoring
- Low Loss Replacement for Power Diode
- Controls N-Channel MOSFET
- 0V to 18V Supply ORing or Holdup
- 0.5μs Turn-On and Turn-Off Time
- Undervoltage and Overvoltage Protection
- Open MOSFET Detect
- Status and Fault Outputs
- Hot Swappable
- Reverse Current Enable Input
- 12-Pin MSOP and DFN (3mm × 3mm) Packages
DescriptionThe LTC4352 creates a near-ideal diode using an external N-channel MOSFET. It replaces a high power Schottky diode and the associated heat sink, saving power and board area. The ideal diode function permits low loss power ORing and supply holdup applications.
The LTC4352 regulates the forward voltage drop across the MOSFET to ensure smooth current transfer in diode-OR applications. A fast turn-on reduces the load voltage droop during supply switch-over. If the input supply fails or is shorted, a fast turn-off minimizes reverse currents.
The controller operates with supplies from 2.9V to 18V. For lower voltages, an external supply is needed at the VCC pin. Power passage is disabled during undervoltage or overvoltage conditions. The controller also features an open MOSFET detect circuit that ﬂags excessive voltage drop across the pass transistor in the on state. A REV pin enables reverse current, overriding the diode behavior when desired.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1329A||LTC4352 Low Voltage Ideal Diode Controller with Monitoring, LT4351 Replacement||$50.00|
- Redundant Power Supplies
- Supply Holdup
- Telecom Infrastructure
- Computer Systems and Servers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4353 - Dual Low Voltage Ideal Diode Controller
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LTC4412 - Low Loss PowerPath Controller in ThinSOT
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC4415 - Dual 4A Ideal Diodes with Adjustable Current Limit
- LTC4358 - 5A Ideal Diode
- LTC4357 - Positive High Voltage Ideal Diode Controller
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.