LTC4263-1 - High Power Single PSE Controller with Internal Switch
- 30W PSE Output Power
- IEEE 802.3af Compatible
- Operation from a Single 56V Supply
- Fully Autonomous Operation Without a Microcontroller
- Internal MOSFET with Thermal Protection
- Precision Inrush Control with Internal Sense Resistor
- Forced Current PD Detection for Noise Immunity
- AC and DC Disconnect Sensing
- Legacy PD Detection
- Robust Short-Circuit Protection
- Pin-Selectable Detection Backoff for Midspan PSEs
- LED Driver Indicates Port On and Blinks Status Codes
- Available in a Miniature14-Pin 4mm × 3mm DFN Package
The LTC4263-1 is a high power, single PSE controller for use in Power over Ethernet systems. The internal current limit and short-circuit protection are designed to provide up to 30W of PSE output power for power hungry PoE applications such as WAPs, security cameras and RFID readers.
The LTC4263-1 includes IEEE 802.3af compliant PD detection circuitry along with selectable AC and DC disconnect sensing, allowing seamless operation in conventional IEEE 802.3af systems as well as propriety, high power applications. The LTC4263-1 simpliﬁ es PSE implementation, needing only a single supply and a small number of passive support components. Onboard control algorithms provide complete PSE functionality without the need of a microcontroller and built-in foldback and thermal shutdown provide comprehensive fault protection. An LED pin indicates the state of the port and detection backoff timing is conﬁ gurable for either endpoint or midspan operation.
The LTC4263-1 is available in a miniature 14-pin 4mm × 3mm DFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1214A||LTC4263-1 High Power Single PSE Controller.||$75.00|
- High Power Endpoint/Midspan PSEs
- Single-Port or Multi-Port Power Injectors
- Low Port Count PSEs
- Environment B PSEs
- Standalone PSEs
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4263 - Single IEEE 802.3af Compliant PSE Controller with Internal Switch
- LTC4274 - Single IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Controller
- LTC4274A/LTC4274C - Single PoE/PoE+/LTPoE++ PSE Controller
- LTC4266 - Quad IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Controller
- LTC4269-1 - IEEE 802.3at PD with Synchronous No-Opto Flyback Controller
- LTC4267 - Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af PD Interface with Integrated Switching Regulator
- LT4275 - LTPoE++/PoE+/PoE PD Controller
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4266A/LTC4266C - Quad PoE/PoE+/LTPoE++ PSE Controller
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: