LTC4125 - 5W AutoResonant Wireless Power Transmitter
- Monolithic 5W Wireless Power Transmitter
- AutoResonantTM Switching Frequency Adjusts to Resonant Capacitance and Transmit Coil Inductance*
- Transmit Power Automatically Adjusts to Receiver Load*
- Input Voltage Range: 3V to 5.5V
- Integrated 100mΩ Full Bridge Switches
- Multiple Foreign Object Detection Methods
- Programmable Average Input Current Limit and Monitor
- NTC Input for System/Component Temperature Qualified Power Transfer
- Wide Operating Switching Frequency Range: 50kHz to 250kHz
- Thermally Enhanced 4mm × 5mm QFN 20-Lead Package
The LTC®4125 is a simple and high performance monolithic full bridge resonant driver capable of delivering over 5W of power wirelessly to a properly tuned receiver. The device controls the current flow in a series connected transmit coil LC network to create a simple, safe and versatile wireless power transmitter.
The LTC4125 automatically adjusts its driving frequency to match the LC network resonant frequency. This AutoResonant switching allows the device to deliver maximum power from a low voltage input supply (3V to 5.5V) to a tuned receiver. To optimize system efficiency, the LTC4125 employs a periodic transmit power search and adjusts the transmission power based on the receiver load requirements. The device stops delivering power during a fault condition, or if a foreign object is detected.
The LTC4125 also includes a programmable maximum average input current limit and an NTC input as additional means for foreign object and overload protection. The LTC4125 is available in a 20-lead low profile (0.75mm) 4mm × 5mm QFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2386A-B||Wireless Power Transfer Demonstration Kit featuring the LTC4125EUFD and the LTC4120EUD||$150.00|
- Hermetically and/or Electrically Insulated Devices
- Military Sensors and Devices
- Medical Equipment
- Industrial Handhelds
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4120/LTC4120-4.2 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LTC3106 - 300mA Low Voltage Buck-Boost Converter with PowerPath and 1.6μA Quiescent Current
- LTC4123 - Low Power Wireless Charger for Hearing Aids
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!