LTC4123 - Low Power Wireless Charger for Hearing Aids
- Complete Low Power Wireless NiMH Charger
- Low Minimum Input Voltage: 2.2V
- Small Total Solution Volume
- 1.5V, 25mA Linear Single-Cell NiMH Charger
- Temperature Compensated Charge Voltage
- Integrated Rectifier with Overvoltage Limit
- Zinc-Air Battery Detection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Thermally Enhanced 6-Lead (2mm × 2mm) DFN package
The LTC®4123 is a low power wireless receiver and a constant-current/constant-voltage linear charger for NiMH batteries. An external programming resistor sets the charge current up to 25mA. The temperature compensated charge voltage feature protects the NiMH battery and prevents overcharging.
Wireless charging with the LTC4123 allows products to be charged while sealed within enclosures and eliminates bulky connectors in space constrained environments. The LTC4123 also makes it possible to charge NiMH batteries used in moving or rotating equipment.
The LTC4123 prevents charging of Zinc-Air batteries as well as batteries inserted with reverse polarity. The LTC4123 pauses charging if its temperature is too hot or too cold. An internal timer provides time-based charging termination.
The 2mm × 2mm DFN package and low external component count make the LTC4123 well-suited for hearing aid applications or other low power portable devices where small solution size is mandatory.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2302A||LTC4123EDC Demo Board | A Kit to Charge a NiMH Button Cell Battery Up to 25mA at 1.5V from a 5V Wireless Transmitter||$150.00|
- Hearing Aids
- Smart Cards
- Fitness Devices
- Moving and/or Rotating Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4125 - 5W AutoResonant Wireless Power Transmitter
- LTC4120/LTC4120-4.2 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LTC3106 - 300mA Low Voltage Buck-Boost Converter with PowerPath and 1.6μA Quiescent Current
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3335 - Nanopower Buck-Boost DC/DC with Integrated Coulomb Counter
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.