LTC3876 - Dual DC/DC Controller for DDR Power with Differential VDDQ Sensing and ±50mA VTT Reference
- Complete DDR Power Solution with VTT Reference
- Wide VIN Range: 4.5V to 38V, VDDQ: 1V to 2.5V
- ±0.67% VDDQ Output Voltage Accuracy
- VDDQ and VTT Termination Controllers
- ±1.2% ±50mA Linear VTTR Reference Output
- Controlled On-Time, Valley Current Mode Control
- Frequency Programmable from 200kHz to 2MHz
- Synchronizable to External Clock
- tON(MIN) = 30ns, tOFF(MIN) = 90ns
- RSENSE or Inductor DCR Current Sensing
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Overvoltage Protection and Current Limit Foldback
- Thermally Enhanced 38-Pin (5mm × 7mm) QFN and TSSOP Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3876 is a complete DDR power solution, compatible with DDR1, DDR2, DDR3 and future DDRX lower voltage standards. The LTC3876 includes VDDQ and VTT DC/DC controllers and a precision linear VTT reference. A differential output sense amplifier and precision internal reference combine to offer an accurate VDDQ supply. The VTT controller tracks the precision VTTR linear reference with less than 20mV total DC error. The precision VTTR reference maintains 1.2% regulation accuracy tracking onehalf VDDQ over temperature for a ±50mA reference load.
The LTC3876 allows operation from 4.5V to 38V maximum at the input. The VDDQ output can range from 1.0V to 2.5V, with a corresponding VTT and VTTR output range of 0.5V to 1.25V. Voltage tracking soft-start, PGOOD and fault protection features are provided.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1631A||LTC3876EUHF Demo Board | DDR2/3, VIN = 4.5V to 14V, VDDQ = 1.8V/1.5V @ 20A, VTT = 0.9V/0.75V @ ±10A||$150.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Motherboard Memory
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2974 - 4-Channel PMBus Power System Manager Featuring Accurate Output Current Measurement
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.