LTC3876 - Dual DC/DC Controller for DDR Power with Differential VDDQ Sensing and ±50mA VTT Reference
- Complete DDR Power Solution with VTT Reference
- Wide VIN Range: 4.5V to 38V, VDDQ: 1V to 2.5V
- ±0.67% VDDQ Output Voltage Accuracy
- VDDQ and VTT Termination Controllers
- ±1.2% ±50mA Linear VTTR Reference Output
- Controlled On-Time, Valley Current Mode Control
- Frequency Programmable from 200kHz to 2MHz
- Synchronizable to External Clock
- tON(MIN) = 30ns, tOFF(MIN) = 90ns
- RSENSE or Inductor DCR Current Sensing
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Overvoltage Protection and Current Limit Foldback
- Thermally Enhanced 38-Pin (5mm × 7mm) QFN and TSSOP Packages
The LTC®3876 is a complete DDR power solution, compatible with DDR1, DDR2, DDR3 and future DDRX lower voltage standards. The LTC3876 includes VDDQ and VTT DC/DC controllers and a precision linear VTT reference. A differential output sense amplifier and precision internal reference combine to offer an accurate VDDQ supply. The VTT controller tracks the precision VTTR linear reference with less than 20mV total DC error. The precision VTTR reference maintains 1.2% regulation accuracy tracking onehalf VDDQ over temperature for a ±50mA reference load.
The LTC3876 allows operation from 4.5V to 38V maximum at the input. The VDDQ output can range from 1.0V to 2.5V, with a corresponding VTT and VTTR output range of 0.5V to 1.25V. Voltage tracking soft-start, PGOOD and fault protection features are provided.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1631A||LTC3876EUHF Demo Board (DDR2/3) VIN = 4.5V to 14V, VDDQ = 1.8V/1.5V @ 20A, VTT = 0.9V/0.75V @ 10A||Contact Factory|
- Motherboard Memory
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LTC2974 - 4-Channel PMBus Power System Manager Featuring Accurate Output Current Measurement
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LT3504 - Quad 40V/1A Step-Down Switching Regulator with 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV