LTC3807 - Low IQ, Synchronous Step-Down Controller with 24V Output Voltage Capability
- Wide VIN Range: 4V to 38V (40V Abs Max)
- Low Operating IQ: 50μA
- Wide Output Voltage Range: 0.8V ≤ VOUT ≤ 24V
- RSENSE or DCR Current Sensing
- Phase-Lockable Frequency (75kHz to 750kHz)
- Programmable Fixed Frequency (50kHz to 900kHz)
- Selectable Continuous, Pulse-Skipping or Low Ripple Burst Mode® Operation at Light Load
- Selectable Current Limit
- Very Low Dropout Operation: 99% Duty Cycle
- Adjustable Output Voltage Soft-Start or Tracking
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- Low Shutdown IQ: 14μA
- Internal LDO Powers Gate Drive from VIN or EXTVCC
- No Current Foldback During Start-Up
- Small 20-Pin 3mm × 4mm QFN and TSSOP Packages
The LTC®3807 is a high performance step-down switching regulator DC/DC controller that drives an all N-channel synchronous power MOSFET stage. A constant frequency current mode architecture allows a phase-lockable frequency of up to 750kHz.
The 50μA no-load quiescent current extends operating run time in battery-powered systems. OPTI-LOOP® compensation allows the transient response to be optimized over a wide range of output capacitance and ESR values. The LTC3807 features a precision 0.8V reference and power good output indicator. A wide 4V to 38V input supply range encompasses a wide range of intermediate bus voltages and battery chemistries. The output voltage of the LTC3807 can be programmed between 0.8V to 24V.
The TRACK/SS pin ramps the output voltages during start-up. Current foldback limits MOSFET heat dissipation during short-circuit conditions. The PLLIN/MODE pin selects among Burst Mode operation, pulse-skipping mode, or continuous conduction mode at light loads.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
3x4 QFN-20, TSSOP-20
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2221A||LTC3807EFE Demo Board | 16V ≤ VIN ≤ 38V; VOUT = 12V @ 15A||Contact Factory|
- Automotive Always-On Systems
- Battery Powered Digital Devices
- Distributed DC Power Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8620 - 65V, 2A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT8490 - High Voltage, High Current Buck-Boost Battery Charge Controller with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- LTC2983 - Multi-Sensor High Accuracy Digital Temperature Measurement System
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LT3840 - Wide Input Range Synchronous Regulator Controller with Accurate Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.