LTC3769 - 60V Low IQ Synchronous Boost Controller
- Synchronous Operation for Highest Efficiency and Reduced Heat Dissipation
- Wide VIN Range: 4.5V to 60V (65V Abs Max); Operates Down to 2.3V After Start-Up
- Output Voltage Up to 60V
- ±1% 1.200V Reference Voltage
- RSENSE or Inductor DCR Current Sensing
- 100% Duty Cycle Capability for Synchronous MOSFET
- Low Quiescent Current: 28μA
- Phase-Lockable Frequency (75kHz to 850kHz)
- Programmable Fixed Frequency (50kHz to 900kHz)
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Low Shutdown Current: 4μA
- Internal LDO Powers Gate Drive from VBIAS or EXTVCC
- Thermally Enhanced Low Profile 24-Pin 4mm × 4mm QFN Package and 20-Lead TSSOP Package
LTC®3769 is a high performance single output synchronous boost converter controller that drives an all N-channel power MOSFET stage. Synchronous rectification increases efficiency, reduces power losses and eases thermal requirements, simplifying high power boost applications. The 28μA no-load quiescent current extends operating run time in battery-powered systems.
A 4.5V to 60V input supply range encompasses a wide range of system architectures and battery chemistries. When biased from the output of the boost converter or another auxiliary supply, the LTC3769 can operate from an input supply as low as 2.3V after start-up. The operating frequency can be set within a 50kHz to 900kHz range or synchronized to an external clock using the internal PLL.
The SS pin ramps the output voltage during start-up. The PLLIN/MODE pin selects Burst Mode® operation, pulse- skipping mode or forced continuous mode at light loads.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2173A||LTC3769IUFD Demo Board | Sync Boost, 6V ≤ VIN ≤ 48V, Vout = 48V @ 1.5A to 6A.||Contact Factory|
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3784 - 60V PolyPhase Synchronous Boost Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC3786 - Low IQ Synchronous Boost Controller
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8710 - Synchronous SEPIC/ Inverting/Boost Controller with Output Current Control
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: