LTC3723 - Synchronous Push-Pull PWM Controllers
- High Efficiency Synchronous Push-Pull PWM
- 1.5A Sink, 1A Source Output Drivers
- Adjustable Push-Pull Dead-Time and Synchronous Timing
- Adjustable System Undervoltage Lockout and Hysteresis
- Adjustable Leading Edge Blanking
- Low Start-Up and Quiescent Currents
- Current Mode (LTC3723-1) and Voltage Mode (LTC3723-2) Operation
- Single Resistor Slope Compensation
- VCC UVLO and 25mA Shunt Regulator
- Programmable Fixed Frequency Operation to 1MHz
- 50mA Synchronous Output Drivers
- Soft-Start, Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting and Hiccup Mode Short-Circuit Protection
- 5V, 15mA Low Dropout Regulator
- Available in 16-Pin SSOP Package
The LTC3723-1/LTC3723-2 synchronous push-pull PWM controllers provide all of the control and protection functions necessary for compact and highly efficient, isolated power converters. High integration minimizes external component count, while preserving design flexibility.
The robust push-pull output stages switch at half the oscillator frequency. Dead-time is independently programmed with an external resistor. Synchronous rectifier timing is adjustable to optimize efficiency. A UVLO program input provides precise system turn-on and turn off voltages. The LTC3723-1 features peak current mode control with programmable slope compensation and leading edge blanking, while the LTC3723-2 employs voltage mode control with voltage feedforward capability.
The LTC3723-1/LTC3723-2 feature extremely low operating and start-up currents. Both devices provide reliable short-circuit and overtemperature protection. The LTC3723-1/LTC3723-2 are offered in a 16-pin SSOP package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC541A||LTC3723EGN-1 Demo Board | Isolated Supply, 36V ≤ VIN ≤ 72V, Vout1 = 3.3V @ 40A, Vout2 = 2.5V @ 10A||$250.00|
|DC719A||LTC3723EGN-1 Isolated Demo Board | Sync Push-Pull Controller with Sync Rectification, 42V ≤ VIN ≤ 56V, 12Vout @ 20A||$250.00|
Telecommunications, Infrastructure Power Systems
- Distributed Power Architectures
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3721-1 - Push-Pull PWM Controller
- LTC3722 - Synchronous Dual Mode Phase Modulated Full Bridge Controllers
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LT3439 - Slew Rate Controlled Ultralow Noise 1A Isolated DC/DC Transformer Driver
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: