LTC3722 - Synchronous Dual Mode Phase Modulated Full Bridge Controllers
- Adaptive or Manual Delay Control for Zero Voltage Switching Operation
- Adjustable Synchronous Rectification Timing for Highest Efficiency
- Adjustable Maximum ZVS Delay
- Adjustable System Undervoltage Lockout Hysteresis
- Programmable Leading Edge Blanking
- Very Low Start-Up and Quiescent Currents
- Current Mode (LTC3722-1) or Voltage Mode (LTC3722-2) Operation
- Programmable Slope Compensation
- VCC UVLO and 25mA Shunt Regulator
- 50mA Output Drivers
- Soft-Start, Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting and Hiccup Mode Short-Circuit Protection
- 5V, 15mA Low Dropout Regulator
- 24-Pin Surface Mount GN Package
The LTC3722-1/LTC3722-2 phase-shift PWM controllers provide all of the control and protection functions necessary to implement a high efficiency, zero voltage switched (ZVS), full bridge power converter. Adaptive ZVS circuitry delays the turn-on signals for each MOSFET independent of internal and external component tolerances. Manual delay set mode enables secondary side control operation or direct control of switch turn-on delays.
The LTC3722-1/LTC3722-2 feature adjustable synchronous rectifier timing for optimal efficiency. A UVLO program input provides accurate system turn-on and turn-off voltages. The LTC3722-1 features peak current mode control with programmable slope compensation and leading edge blanking, while the LTC3722-2 employs voltage mode control.
The LTC3722-1/LTC3722-2 feature extremely low operating and start-up currents. Both devices include a full range of protection features and are available in the 24-pin surface mount GN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC607A||LTC3722-1 Demo Board | 36-72V In and 12V at 35A Out.||$250.00|
- Telecommunications, Infrastructure Power Systems
- Distributed Power Architectures
- Server Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC3766 - High Efficiency, Secondary-Side Synchronous Forward Controller
- LTC3765 - Active Clamp Forward Controller and Gate Driver
- LTC1922-1 - Synchronous Phase Modulated Full-Bridge Controller
- LTC4440 - High Speed, High Voltage High Side Gate Driver
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: