LTC3676/LTC3676-1 - Power Management Solution for Application Processors
- Quad I2C Adjustable High Efficiency Step Down DC/DC Converters: 2.5A, 2.5A, 1.5A, 1.5A
- Three 300mA LDO Regulators (Two Adjustable)
- DDR Power Solution with VTT and VTTR Reference
- Pushbutton ON/OFF Control with System Reset
- Independent Enable Pin-Strap or I2C Sequencing
- Programmable Autonomous Power-Down Control
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling
- Power Good and Reset Functions
- Selectable 2.25MHz or 1.12MHz Switching Frequency
- Always Alive 25mA LDO Regulator
- 12μA Standby Current
- Low Profile 40-Lead 6mm × 6mm × 0.75mm QFN Package
The LTC®3676 is a complete power management solution for advanced portable application processor-based systems. The device contains four synchronous step-down DC/DC converters for core, memory, I/O, and system on-chip (SoC) rails and three 300mA LDO regulators for low noise analog supplies. The LTC3676-1 has a ±1.5A buck regulator configured to support DDR termination plus a VTTR reference output. An I2C serial port is used to control regulator enables, power-down sequencing, output voltage levels, dynamic voltage scaling, operating modes and status reporting.
Regulator start-up is sequenced by connecting outputs to enable pins in the desired order or via the I2C port. System power-on, power-off and reset functions are controlled by pushbutton interface, pin inputs, or I2C.
The LTC3676 supports i.MX, PXA and OMAP processors with eight independent rails at appropriate power levels. Other features include interface signals such as the VSTB pin that toggles between programmed run and standby output voltages on up to four rails simultaneously. The device is available in a 40-lead 6mm × 6mm QFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1976A-A||LTC3676EUJ Demo Board | Power Management Solution for Application Processors .||Contact Factory|
|DC1976A-B||LTC3676EUJ-1 Demo Board | Power Management Solution for Application Processors with DDR.||Contact Factory|
|DC2026A||Linduino One Isolated Arduino-Compatible Demonstration Board||$75.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
- Supports Freescale i.MX6, ARM Cortex, and Other Application Processors
- Handheld Instruments and Scanners
- Portable Industrial and Medical Devices
- Automotive Infotainment
- High End Consumer Devices
- Multi-Rail Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: