LTC3613 - 24V, 15A Monolithic Step Down Regulator with Differential Output Sensing
- Wide VIN Range: 4.5V to 24V; VOUT Range: 0.6V to 5.5V at up to 15A
- 0.67% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Controlled On-Time Valley Current Mode Architecture, Excellent Current Sharing Capability
- Frequency Programmable from 200kHz to 1MHz and Synchronizable to External Clock
- RSENSE or Inductor DCR Current Sensing With Accurate Current Limit
- Fast Transient Response
- Differential Output Voltage Sensing Allowing 500mV Common Mode Remote Ground
- tON(MIN) = 65ns; tOFF(MIN) = 105ns
- Overvoltage Protection and Current Limit Foldback
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Voltage Tracking Start-Up
- External VCC Input for Bypassing Internal LDO
- Micropower Shutdown: IQ = 15μA
- 7mm × 9mm 56-pin QFN Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3613 is a monolithic synchronous step-down switching regulator capable of regulating outputs from 0.6V to 5.5V with up to 15A output current. The controlled on-time constant frequency valley current mode architecture allows for both fast transient response and constant frequency switching in steady-state operation, independent of VIN, VOUT and load. This also provides excellent current sharing capability.
Differential output voltage sensing along with a precision internal reference combine to offer ±0.67% output regulation, even if the output ground reference deviates from local ground by 500mV. The switching frequency can be programmed from 200kHz to 1MHz with an external resistor. The switching frequency is also phase synchronizable to an external clock in applications where switching noise/ EMI reduction is crucial.
Very low tON and tOFF times allow for near 0% and near 100% duty cycles, respectively. Voltage tracking soft start-up is provided for tracking and sequencing applications. Safety features include output overvoltage protection, programmable current limit with foldback, and power good monitoring.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1700A||LTC3613EWKH Demo Board | VIN = 4.5V to 24V, VOUT =1.5V@ 15A||$150.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Distributed Power System
- Point-of-Load Converters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC3611 - 10A, 32V Monolithic Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3610 - 24V, 12A Monolithic Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
To open the project file for this circuit:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTpowerCAD on this computer, download and install LTpowerCAD
- Step 2: Once LTpowerCAD is installed, click on the link(s) below to open the project file
- Step 3: If LTpowerCAD does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can open the project file by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTpowerCAD and open the project file by selecting 'Open Project' from the 'File' menu
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: