LTC3613 - 24V, 15A Monolithic Step Down Regulator with Differential Output Sensing
- Wide VIN Range: 4.5V to 24V; VOUT Range: 0.6V to 5.5V at up to 15A
- 0.67% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Controlled On-Time Valley Current Mode Architecture, Excellent Current Sharing Capability
- Frequency Programmable from 200kHz to 1MHz and Synchronizable to External Clock
- RSENSE or Inductor DCR Current Sensing With Accurate Current Limit
- Fast Transient Response
- Differential Output Voltage Sensing Allowing 500mV Common Mode Remote Ground
- tON(MIN) = 65ns; tOFF(MIN) = 105ns
- Overvoltage Protection and Current Limit Foldback
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Voltage Tracking Start-Up
- External VCC Input for Bypassing Internal LDO
- Micropower Shutdown: IQ = 15μA
- 7mm × 9mm 56-pin QFN Package
The LTC®3613 is a monolithic synchronous step-down switching regulator capable of regulating outputs from 0.6V to 5.5V with up to 15A output current. The controlled on-time constant frequency valley current mode architecture allows for both fast transient response and constant frequency switching in steady-state operation, independent of VIN, VOUT and load. This also provides excellent current sharing capability.
Differential output voltage sensing along with a precision internal reference combine to offer ±0.67% output regulation, even if the output ground reference deviates from local ground by 500mV. The switching frequency can be programmed from 200kHz to 1MHz with an external resistor. The switching frequency is also phase synchronizable to an external clock in applications where switching noise/ EMI reduction is crucial.
Very low tON and tOFF times allow for near 0% and near 100% duty cycles, respectively. Voltage tracking soft start-up is provided for tracking and sequencing applications. Safety features include output overvoltage protection, programmable current limit with foldback, and power good monitoring.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1700A||LTC3613EWKH Demo Board u VIN = 4.5V to 24V, V OUT1 =1.5V@ 15A||$150.00|
- Distributed Power System
- Point-of-Load Converters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC3600 - 15V, 1.5A Synchronous Rail-to-Rail Single Resistor Step-Down Regulator
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LTC4415 - Dual 4A Ideal Diodes with Adjustable Current Limit
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV