LTC3607 - Dual 600mA 15V Monolithic Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Regulator
- High Efficiency: Up to 96%
- Very Low Quiescent Current: 55μA Total
- 2.25MHz Constant Frequency Operation
- Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
- Low-Ripple <30mVP-P Burst Mode® Operation
- Peak Current-Mode Control Architecture for Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- Wide Voltage Input Range: 4.5V to 15V
- 600mA/Channel Rated Output Current
- 0.6V Reference Allows Low Output Voltages
- ±1.5% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Ultralow Shutdown Current: IQ < 1μA
- Internal Compensation
- Power Good Outputs
- Externally Frequency Synchronization (1MHz to 4MHz)
- Independent Internal Soft-Start for Each Channel
- Small 16-Lead Thermally Enhanced Thin QFN (3mm × 3mm) and MSE Packages
The LTC®3607 is a 15V dual 600mA monolithic synchronous step-down regulator which has only 55μA quiescent current. Intended for a variety of applications, including dual lithium-ion battery products, it operates from a wide 4.5V to 15V input voltage range. It features a constant 2.25MHz switching frequency, enabling the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 1mm or less in height. Each output voltage is adjustable from 0.6V to VIN. The internal synchronous power switches provide high efficiency without the need for external Schottky diodes.
A user selectable mode input is provided to allow the user to trade off ripple noise for light load efficiency; Burst Mode operation provides the highest efficiency at light loads, while pulse-skipping mode provides the lowest ripple noise.
To further the maximize battery run time, the P-channel MOSFETs are turned on continuously in dropout (100% duty cycle). In shutdown, the device draws <1μA.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Dual Lithium-Ion Battery Supplies
- Automotive Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3300-1 - High Efficiency Bidirectional Multicell Battery Balancer
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4120 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
- LTC4365 - Overvoltage, Undervoltage and Reverse Supply Protection Controller
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LTC3639 - High Efficiency, 150V 100mA Synchronous Step-Down Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.