LTC3569 - Triple Buck Regulator with 1.2A and Two 600mA Outputs and Individual Programmable References
- Three Independent Current Mode Buck DC/DC Regulators (1.2A and 2 × 600mA)
- Single Pin Programmable VFB Servo Voltages from 800mV Down to 425mV (in 25mV Steps)
- Pull VFB High to Make Each 600mA Buck a Slave for Higher Current Operation
- Pulse-Skipping or Burst Mode® Operation
- Programmable Switching Frequency (1MHz to 3MHz) or Fixed 2.25MHz
- Synchronizable (1.2MHz to 3MHz)
- VIN Range 2.5V to 5.5V
- All Regulators Internally Compensated
- PGOOD Output Flag
- Quiescent Current <100μA (All Regulators in Burst Mode Operation)
- Zero Shutdown Current
- Overtemperature and Short-Circuit Protection
- Tiny 3mm × 3mm, 3mm × 4mm 20-Lead QFN and Thermally Enhanced TSSOP FE-16 Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3569 contains three monolithic, synchronous step-down DC/DC converters. Intended for medium power applications, it operates over a 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage range. The operating frequency is adjustable from 1MHz to 3MHz, allowing the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors. The three output voltages are independently programmable by toggling the EN pins up to 15 times, lowering the 800mV FB references by 25mV per cycle. The first buck regulator sources load currents up to 1200mA. The other two buck regulators each provide 600mA.
The two 600mA buck regulators can also be configured to operate as slave power stages, running in parallel with another internal buck regulator to supply higher load currents. When operating as parallel, slave output stages, discrete external components are shared and available output currents sum together.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1340A||LTC3569EUD Demo Board | Triple Buck Regulator with 1.2A and Two 600mA Outputs and Individual Programmable References||$150.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Portable Applications with Multiple Supply Rails
- General Purpose Step-Down DC/DC
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3545/LTC3545-1 - Triple 800mA Synchronous Step-Down Regulator - 2.25MHz
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT4356-1 and LT4356-2 - Surge Stopper
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: