LTC3529 - 1.5A, 1.5MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter in 2mm × 3mm DFN
- Compact Solution for 5V USB On-The-Go VBUS Power
- 5V at 500mA from Single Li-Ion Cell
- Automatic Fault Detection
- High Efficiency: Up to 95%
- VIN Range: 1.8V to 5.25V
- Fixed 5V Output
- Short Circuit Protection
- 1.5MHz Low Noise, Fixed Frequency PWM
- Inrush Current Limiting and Internal Soft-Start
- Output Disconnect
- <1μA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- VIN > VOUT Operation
- 8-Lead, 2mm × 3mm DFN Package
DescriptionThe LTC3529 is a 5V output, synchronous, fixed frequency step-up DC/DC converter optimized for USB On-The-Go (OTG) hosting applications. This compact USB OTG 5V VBUS converter features a 1.5MHz switching frequency, internal compensation and a tiny 2mm × 3mm DFN package. The LTC3529 can operate from input voltages as low as 1.8V.
USB OTG-specific features include a fault fl ag with 22ms deglitching to indicate when the bus is overloaded, output disconnect and short circuit protection. Following a fault, the LTC3529 can be programmed to either latch-off or restart after a time-out duration.
Additional features include a <1μA shutdown mode, soft-start, inrush current limiting and thermal overload protection. Anti-ring circuitry reduces EMI during low power operation. The LTC3529 is offered in an 8-Lead 2mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1226A||LTC3529EDCB Demoboard | 1.5A, 2.35MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter in 2mm x 3mm DFN||Contact Factory|
- Personal Media Players
- Digital Video Cameras
- Digital Multimedia Broadcast Tuners
- Digital Cameras
- Smart Phones
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3539/LTC3539-2 - 2A, 1MHz/2MHz Synchronous Step-Up DC/DC Converters
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3122 - 15V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Output Disconnect
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT1618 - Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage 1.4MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter
- LTC3108 - Ultralow Voltage Step-Up Converter and Power Manager
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3125 - 1.2A Synchronous Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Input Current Limit
- LTC3402 - 2A, 3MHz Micropower Synchronous Boost Converter
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: