LTC3410 - 2.25MHz, 300mA Synchronous Step-Down Regulator in SC70
- High Efficiency: Up to 96%
- Low Ripple (20mVP-P) Burst Mode Operation: IQ 26µA
- Low Output Voltage Ripple
- 300mA Output Current at VIN = 3V
- 380mA Minimum Peak Switch Current
- 2.5V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 2.25MHz Constant Frequency Operation
- No Schottky Diode Required
- Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- 0.8V Reference Allows Low Output Voltages
- Shutdown Mode Draws < 1µA Supply Current
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Current Mode Operation for Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- Overtemperature Protected
- Available in Low Profile SC70 Package
The LTC3410 is a high efficiency monolithic synchronous buck regulator using a constant frequency, current mode architecture. The device is available in adjustable and fixed output voltage versions. Supply current during operation is only 26µA, dropping to <1µA in shutdown. The 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage range makes the LTC3410 ideally suited for single Li-Ion battery-powered applications. 100% duty cycle provides low dropout operation, extending battery life in portable systems.
Switching frequency is internally set at 2.25MHz, allowing the use of small surface mount inductors and capacitors. The LTC3410 is specifically designed to work well with ceramic output capacitors, achieving very low output voltage ripple and a small PCB footprint.
The internal synchronous switch increases efficiency and eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode. Low output voltages are easily supported with the 0.8V feedback reference voltage. The LTC3410 is available in a tiny, low profile SC70 package.
|LTC3410||Adj. Down To 0.8V||Yes|
|LTC3410B||Adj. Down To 0.8V||No|
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC870A-A||LTC3410ESC6 Demo Board | 2.25MHz, 2.25V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5V, Vout = 1.8V @ 300mA||$75.00|
- Cellular Telephones
- Wireless and DSL Modems
- Digital Cameras
- MP3 Players
- Portable Instruments
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3549 - 250mA Low VIN Buck Regulator in 2mm x 3mm DFN
- LTC3103 - 1.8μA Quiescent Current, 15V, 300mA Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
- LTC3630 - High Efficiency, 65V 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- LTC3388 - 20V High Efficiency Nanopower Step-Down Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3470 - Micropower Buck Regulator with Integrated Boost and Catch Diodes
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: