LTC3375 - 8-Channel Programmable, Parallelable 1A Buck DC/DCs
- 8-Channel Independent Step-Down DC/DCs
- Master-Slave Configurable for Up to 4A Per Output Channel with a Single Inductor
- Independent VIN Supply for Each DC/DC (2.25V to 5.5V)
- All DC/DCs Have 0.425V to VIN Output Voltage Range
- Precision Enable Pin Thresholds for Autonomous Sequencing (or I2C Control)
- 1MHz to 3MHz Programmable/Synchronizable Oscillator Frequency (2MHz Default)
- I2C Selectable Phasing (90° Steps) Per Channel
- Programmable Power-On Reset/Watch Dog/ Pushbutton Timing
- Die Temperature Monitor Output
- 48-Lead (7mm × 7mm) QFN Package
The LTC®3375 is a digitally programmable high efficiency multioutput power supply IC. The DC/DCs consist of eight synchronous buck converters (IOUT up to 1A each) all powered from independent 2.25V to 5.5V input supplies.
DC/DC enables, output voltages, operating modes, and phasing may all be independently programmed over I2C or used in standalone mode via simple I/O with power-up defaults. The DC/DCs may be used independently or in parallel to achieve higher output currents of up to 4A per output with a shared inductor. Alarm levels for high die temperature may also be programmed via I2C with a maskable IRQ output for monitoring DC/DC and system faults.
Pushbutton ON/OFF/RESET control, power-on reset, and a watchdog timer provide flexible and reliable power-up sequencing and system monitoring. The LTC3375 is available in a low profile 48-lead 7mm × 7mm QFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1921A||LTC3375EUK Demo Board u 8-Channel Programmable, Parallelable, 1A Buck DC/DCs (DC590 Companion board)||Contact Factory|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
- General Purpose Multichannel Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6090 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTM4641 - 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.