LTC3375 - 8-Channel Programmable, Parallelable 1A Buck DC/DCs
- 8-Channel Independent Step-Down DC/DCs
- Master-Slave Configurable for Up to 4A Per Output Channel with a Single Inductor
- Independent VIN Supply for Each DC/DC (2.25V to 5.5V)
- All DC/DCs Have 0.425V to VIN Output Voltage Range
- Precision Enable Pin Thresholds for Autonomous Sequencing (or I2C Control)
- 1MHz to 3MHz Programmable/Synchronizable Oscillator Frequency (2MHz Default)
- I2C Selectable Phasing (90° Steps) Per Channel
- Programmable Power-On Reset/Watch Dog/Pushbutton Timing
- Die Temperature Monitor Output
- 48-Lead (7mm × 7mm) QFN Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3375 is a digitally programmable high efficiency multioutput power supply IC. The DC/DCs consist of eight synchronous buck converters (IOUT up to 1A each) all powered from independent 2.25V to 5.5V input supplies.
DC/DC enables, output voltages, operating modes, and phasing may all be independently programmed over I2C or used in standalone mode via simple I/O with power-up defaults. The DC/DCs may be used independently or in parallel to achieve higher output currents of up to 4A per output with a shared inductor. Alarm levels for high die temperature may also be programmed via I2C with a maskable IRQ output for monitoring DC/DC and system faults.
Pushbutton ON/OFF/RESET control, power-on reset, and a watchdog timer provide flexible and reliable power-up sequencing and system monitoring. The LTC3375 is available in a low profile 48-lead 7mm × 7mm QFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1921A||LTC3375EUK Demo Board 8-Channel Programmable, Parallelable, 1A Buck DC/DCs (DC590 Companion board)||$175.00|
|DC590B||Isolated USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval-Compatible Demo Boards||$50.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- General Purpose Multichannel Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!