LTC3371 - 4-Channel 8A Configurable Buck DC/DCs with Watchdog and Power-On Reset
- 8 × 1A Buck Power Stages Configurable as 2, 3 or 4 Output Channels
- 8 Unique Output Configurations (1A to 4A Per Channel)
- Independent VIN Supplies for Each DC/DC (2.25V to 5.5V)
- Low Total No Load Supply Current:
- 15μA In Shutdown (All Channels Off)
- 68μA One Channel Active in Burst Mode® Operation
- 18μA Per Additional Channel
- Precision Enable Pin Thresholds for Autonomous Sequencing
- 1MHz to 3MHz RT Programmable Frequency (2MHz Default) or PLL Synchronization
- Temp Monitor Indicates Die Temperature
- CT Programmed Watchdog Timer
- Independent RST Pins Indicate Buck in Regulation
- Thermally Enhanced 38-Lead 5mm × 7mm QFN and TSSOP Packages
The LTC®3371 is a highly flexible multioutput power supply IC. The device includes four synchronous buck converters, configured to share eight 1A power stages, each of which is powered from independent 2.25V to 5.5V inputs.
The DC/DCs are assigned to one of eight possible power configurations via pin programmable C1-C3 pins. The common buck switching frequency may be programmed with an external resistor, synchronized to an external oscillator, or set to a default internal 2MHz clock. The operating mode for all DC/DCs may be programmed for Burst Mode or forced continuous mode operation.
The CT pin programs the timing parameters of four independent RST pins as well as the watchdog timer.
To reduce input noise, the buck converters are phased in 90° steps. Precision enable pin thresholds facilitate reliable power sequencing. The LTC3371 is available in low profile 38-lead 5mm × 7mm QFN and TSSOP packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2182A||LTC3371EFE Demo Board | 4-Ch 8A Configurable Bucks with Watchdog/Power-On Reset, 2.25V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5V, VOUT1-4 = 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V@2A Each||Contact Factory|
- General Purpose Multichannel Power Supplies: Automotive, Industrial, Distributed Power Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8640/LT8640-1 - 42V, 5A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LTC2983 - Multi-Sensor High Accuracy Digital Temperature Measurement System
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC3370 - 4-Channel 8A Configurable Buck DC/DCs
- LTM4623 - Ultrathin 20VIN, 3A Step-Down DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!