LTC3370 - 4-Channel 8A Configurable Buck DC/DCs
- 8 × 1A Power Stages Configurable as 2, 3, or 4 Output Channels
- 8 Unique Output Configurations (1A to 4A Per Channel)
- Independent VIN Supplies for Each DC/DC (2.25V to 5.5V)
- Low Total No Load Supply Current:
- Zero Current In Shutdown (All Channels Off)
- 63μA One Channel Active in Burst Mode® Operation
- 18μA Per Additional Channel
- Precision Enable Pin Thresholds for Autonomous Sequencing
- 1MHz to 3MHz RT Programmable Frequency (2MHz Default) or PLL Synchronization
- Temp Monitor Indicates Die Temperature
- PGOODALL Pin Indicates All Enabled Bucks Are in Regulation
- 32-Lead 5mm × 5mm QFN Package
The LTC®3370 is a highly flexible multioutput power supply IC. The device includes four synchronous buck converters, configured to share eight 1A power stages, each of which is powered from independent 2.25V to 5.5V inputs.
The DC/DCs are assigned to one of eight power configurations via pin programmable C1-C3 pins. The common buck switching frequency may be programmed with an external resistor, synchronized to an external oscillator, or set to a default internal 2MHz clock.
The operating mode for all DC/DCs may be programmed via the PLL/MODE pin for Burst Mode or forced continuous mode operation. A PGOODALL output indicates when all enabled DC/DCs are within a specified percentage of their final output value.
To reduce input noise, the buck converters are phased in 90° steps. Precision enable pin thresholds facilitate reliable power-up sequencing. The LTC3370 is available in a 32-lead 5mm × 5mm QFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2311A||LTC3370EUH Demo Board | 4-Ch 8A Configurable Bucks, 2.25V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5V, VOUT1-4 = 1.2V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 3.3V@0-2A Each||$200.00|
- General Purpose Multichannel Power Supplies: Automotive, Industrial, Distributed Power Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LT8640/LT8640-1 - 42V, 5A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC2983 - Multi-Sensor High Accuracy Digital Temperature Measurement System
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8616 - Dual 42V Synchronous Monolithic Step-Down Regulator with 6.5μA Quiescent Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!