LTC3261 - High Voltage, Low Quiescent Current Inverting Charge Pump
- 4.5V to 32V VIN Range
- Inverting Charge Pump Generates –VIN
- 60μA Quiescent Current in Burst Mode® Operation
- Charge Pump Output Current Up to 100mA
- 50kHz to 500kHz Programmable Oscillator Frequency
- Short-Circuit/Thermal Protection
- Low Profile Thermally Enhanced 12-Pin MSOP Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3261 is a high voltage inverting charge pump that operates over a wide 4.5V to 32V input range and is capable of delivering up to 100mA of output current.
The charge pump employs either low quiescent current Burst Mode operation or low noise constant frequency mode. In Burst Mode operation the charge pump VOUT regulates to –0.94 • VIN and the LTC3261 draws only 60μA of quiescent current. In constant frequency mode the charge pump produces an output equal to –VIN and operates at a fixed 500kHz or to a programmed frequency between 50kHz to 500kHz using an external resistor. The LTC3261 is available in a thermally enhanced 12-pin MSOP package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1882A||LTC3261EMSE Demo Board | High Voltage, Low Iq Inverting Charge Pump, 4.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 32V, Vout = -VIN @ 100mA||$100.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Bipolar/Inverting Supplies
- Industrial/Instrumentation Bias Generators
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Portable Instruments
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3260 - Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump
- LT1054 - Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC1983 - 100mA Regulated Charge-Pump Inverters in ThinSOT
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3032 Series - Dual 150mA Positive/Negative Low Noise Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
- LTC1144 - Switched-Capacitor Wide Input Range Voltage Converter with Shutdown
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: