LTC3261 - High Voltage, Low Quiescent Current Inverting Charge Pump
- 4.5V to 32V VIN Range
- Inverting Charge Pump Generates –VIN
- 60μA Quiescent Current in Burst Mode® Operation
- Charge Pump Output Current Up to 100mA
- 50kHz to 500kHz Programmable Oscillator Frequency
- Short-Circuit/Thermal Protection
- Low Profile Thermally Enhanced 12-Pin MSOP Package
The LTC®3261 is a high voltage inverting charge pump that operates over a wide 4.5V to 32V input range and is capable of delivering up to 100mA of output current.
The charge pump employs either low quiescent current Burst Mode operation or low noise constant frequency mode. In Burst Mode operation the charge pump VOUT regulates to –0.94 • VIN and the LTC3261 draws only 60μA of quiescent current. In constant frequency mode the charge pump produces an output equal to –VIN and operates at a fixed 500kHz or to a programmed frequency between 50kHz to 500kHz using an external resistor. The LTC3261 is available in a thermally enhanced 12-pin MSOP package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1882A||LTC3261EMSE Demo Board I Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump||Contact Factory|
- Bipolar/Inverting Supplies
- Industrial/Instrumentation Bias Generators
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Portable Instruments
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3260 - Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump
- LT1054 - Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
- LTC1983 - 100mA Regulated Charge-Pump Inverters in ThinSOT
- LTC1144 - Switched-Capacitor Wide Input Range Voltage Converter with Shutdown
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3032 Series - Dual 150mA Positive/Negative Low Noise Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV